Referral month!
2008.May.01, 06:04 PM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:if you refer someone and they dont continue to play, that isnt a dummy account. a dummy account is when you sign up and dont play just so you get the referral, usually someone doing it for him or herself.
Well I never did that if that's what some people think.
2008.May.01, 06:07 PM

They can stuff it, I was there when you did the top gaming sites ads. You've even helped some people out with referrals, for anyone to call you out, is pathetic.
2008.May.01, 06:08 PM

huh? no! i was just saying that is what i think "dummy accounts" are. i'm legitimizing your 5000 referrals..
2008.May.01, 06:12 PM

Shame on you. Wink
2008.May.01, 06:14 PM

I have like 6...nice work thor my man.....I wasnt even your ref when i started and you helped me out....def a great defender and preacher of the al cause Smile

doh
2008.May.01, 06:17 PM

A dummy account is any referral generated just to get a number. Real referrals are done by getting others to sign up and see if they like the game or not. That's all that can be asked.

If you get a buddy to sign up just so you can see that referral number of yours go up 1, then that's not really helping much. With no intent of playing, it's not going to be that big of a deal. If you get 20 to sign up and they all check out the game but no one sticks with it, those are real referrals that just don't work out. At least they checked up out though.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.01, 08:46 PM

Off Topic-USH
2008.May.01, 09:02 PM

I'm a Modzi-USH
2008.May.01, 09:03 PM

zenith Wrote:A dummy account is any referral generated just to get a number. Real referrals are done by getting others to sign up and see if they like the game or not. That's all that can be asked.

If you get a buddy to sign up just so you can see that referral number of yours go up 1, then that's not really helping much. With no intent of playing, it's not going to be that big of a deal. If you get 20 to sign up and they all check out the game but no one sticks with it, those are real referrals that just don't work out. At least they checked up out though.
Bring it on then!!

And no Pop, I wasn't aiming at you or anyone else, was just defending my referrals that are 100% legitimates.