Close this Please!
2008.May.01, 04:31 PM

It really does suck for an entire gang to be put in the hospital for an entire day. I feel your pain, especially when you are paying the price for another gangmember's actions.

As far as I'm concerned, if someone likes to run their mouth they are going to pay the price. If you are in a gang and you run your mouth, your gangmates will also pay the price. Is this fair? Not really. But if you think you can send profanities and insults to someone in mail and not receive a hospital stay you're mistaken.

Last night I discussed the situation with a player in DM and he agreed to call a "truce" with Silversurfer. "Truce" meaning he'd slow down since even he knew that it's a waste of his energy plus he knows that people need to be able to play some minutes in between hospitalizations. Apparently the word didn't trickle down to everyone else and the fire started anew in the morning.

There are a lot of players in AL now who can help with these disputes, and involving me in it only makes things worse. While I try to help people settle disputes, I stop when I receive insults from someone I am trying to help out.

What really makes this whole situation worse is the fact many in BM don't even know what the heck is going on. All they know is they are having their playing time taken away, so they come to me about it. Some I've told what is going on and then they realize.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.May.01, 04:33 PM

Loki Wrote:aren't the rangers down 0-3 to the pens?

they can always make a comeback
2008.May.01, 04:34 PM

^^^^^^^
and there you have it
Zen said it...case closed
Thread Closed