Happiness Refresh
2006.Sep.20, 03:28 PM
Happiness Refresh
Most of you probably know by now that a new donator option has been added that gives you 5 happiness points for 1 credit. In my opinion, this is a huge addition and something that can take you to the next level very quickly if used properly. I am going to cover 2 ways I use it, a very expensive way and a very cheap way.

The Expensive Way
If you really want to see your stats climb quickly this is your option. It will cost you loads of credits though, but the stat gains will be unreal. This option will also work best for people who can only play for small chunks at a time and want to maximize their time online.

In this scenario, a player should train once at full energy and full happiness. After this first train, head to the donator house and buy an energy refresh and a full happiness refresh. Train and repeat. It will get expensive but the gains are incredible.

The Cheaper Way
If you don't have a lot of credits to burn, or are online throughout the day, this option will work better for you. You won't get the gains of option 1, but you should still make some decent gains.

As in option one, train once with full energy and happiness. Now, wait for your energy to refresh fully from the in-game refreshes, then head to the donator house and refill your happiness. Train and repeat the process. This will really reduce the amount of credits you spend on happiness, and won't cost you the 25 creds of a full energy refresh either.

These are just the two ways I have seen so far to utilize this new option. I am sure people who ignore the happiness refresh will quickly get left behind. Whether you choose option 1, option 2, or a different option all together, I think using the happiness refresh is essential now.
2006.Sep.20, 03:49 PM

unless you have a large influx of credits from referrals this sint a good idea. if you do the 20 dollar donation you get 2300 credits. now roughly it will take me 46 credits to restore my happiness to full and my energy to full ech time i do this. that only gives me 50 times for $20. now i am getting about 14.5 accuracy for each full happiness full point training i get. therefore for $20 i could get 725 accuracy. is this worth it? i don't really think so. it would be like 60-80 dollars to upgrade from a t250n to a t350. i think this route will only work if you have asstons of referrals or asstons of money.
2006.Sep.20, 03:50 PM

btw i am 6th in referrals and i wouldnt have enough credits to do this very well.
2006.Sep.20, 03:57 PM

I'm with Eirikur but I hope the happiness refresh doesn't become essential. I've been in too many online games that turn into who can spend the most money.
2006.Sep.20, 04:19 PM

TwoDogs Wrote:I'm with Eirikur but I hope the happiness refresh doesn't become essential. I've been in too many online games that turn into who can spend the most money.

That is why we are testing it out for a limited time. So far it doesn't look like many are taking advantage of it.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Sep.20, 05:03 PM

i think we should institute drug abuse in the game. it makes sense to me. that and im getting antsy for my fix.
2006.Sep.20, 05:26 PM

Eirikur Wrote:unless you have a large influx of credits from referrals this sint a good idea. if you do the 20 dollar donation you get 2300 credits. now roughly it will take me 46 credits to restore my happiness to full and my energy to full ech time i do this. that only gives me 50 times for $20. now i am getting about 14.5 accuracy for each full happiness full point training i get. therefore for $20 i could get 725 accuracy. is this worth it? i don't really think so. it would be like 60-80 dollars to upgrade from a t250n to a t350. i think this route will only work if you have asstons of referrals or asstons of money.

Option 2 costs much less. I lose 150 happy when I train and it still only costs me 18-20 credits to refresh my happiness if I wait for my energy to refresh first. That means a 20 dollar donation could last me over 100 happy refreshes.
2006.Sep.20, 05:33 PM

To add to this, the lower level you are the more times you can refresh. Since lower levels have less energy, they lose less happiness when they train. That means it costs less to refresh their happiness. I remember when it used to be I would train, get one attack in, then my energy and happiness would refresh almost at the same time. Now I can attack 3 or 4 times while waiting for my happiness to catch up. So if I can get over 100 out of a 20 dollar donation I am sure a lower level could get way more.
2006.Sep.20, 10:51 PM

if they do the second way they can. but i remember that when i first was starting the game i used some credits to refresh my energy to train. boy that was a duymb idea. at level 3 you can abrely train any amount and you usually have a crap house. i think it would be ebtter if you are going to go donate 20 buck to use it all to buy a really nice house to get a ton of happiness. maybe put some into endurance. and definetely get donator status. in the long run i think that is the msot effective and cost effective way to do it.

now if you are interested in power leveling then using it to refresh energy to then go attack mroe people amkes alot fo sense.
2006.Sep.25, 02:04 PM

can safely say this idea has been put to death