Happiness Refresh
2006.Sep.25, 03:29 PM

Well, doing an energy refresh and a happiness refresh is probably out of the question for everyone but CASANOVA, and he doesn't play anymore. You still get 10 happiness refreshes per 24 hours though before it gets really expensive, so this is something I still think people should do.
2006.Sep.25, 04:30 PM

Chris Mangano Wrote:Well, doing an energy refresh and a happiness refresh is probably out of the question for everyone but CASANOVA, and he doesn't play anymore. You still get 10 happiness refreshes per 24 hours though before it gets really expensive, so this is something I still think people should do.

I put a limit on it because it WASN'T out of the question for everyone but Casanova. There are a few players who have taken advantage of the happy refresh. I had to do something before players started complaining it wasn't fair others could spend more money than them to advance faster.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2006.Sep.25, 10:45 PM

hehe yeah, i thought so. was funny seein a level 9 player after 20days having better accounts then level 20 people.

and here i was thinking he was a child prodigy, the one, the choosen one, coming to give Awakened Lands Jesus in our hearts.

although it will prolly stop me from using happiness refresh and energy refresh, it is a good idea. its only good that people have to work some for their skills
2006.Sep.25, 10:48 PM

zenith Wrote:I put a limit on it because it WASN'T out of the question for everyone but Casanova. There are a few players who have taken advantage of the happy refresh. I had to do something before players started complaining it wasn't fair others could spend more money than them to advance faster.

I meant with the new changes to energy refresh cost. Something tells me CASANOVA would still use it, lol.
2006.Sep.25, 10:49 PM

lol he would first ask Zenith to introduce the 500$ donating pack
2006.Oct.30, 02:33 PM

how do i get creds please email to id num3005

ReDdOg34
2006.Oct.30, 03:47 PM

maybe its just my level but it usually works out that my happiness and energy reach full at the same time, so option 2 would be pointless for me, and not being a donator option one is impossible unless i spend money on credits i cant afford
2006.Oct.31, 04:30 PM

how do u get credits let me know by email my id 3005
Chris Mangano
2006.Oct.31, 04:39 PM

either donate or buy on credit market.

and i wouldnt go pretending to be chris, without asking him first, its believed to be bad for health
2006.Nov.01, 05:29 PM

i wont tryin to be chris i was askin him but now u told me loll thanks man need money