another con artist
2008.Jul.24, 03:34 AM

Morning CK, coffee or juice?
2008.Jul.24, 03:39 AM

Both. Traidboy just pay the guy his cash for the armour or i can guarentee you won't be playing AL much unless you have millions of stims
2008.Jul.24, 03:42 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Both. Traidboy just pay the guy his cash for the armour or i can guarentee you won't be playing AL much unless you have millions of stims

Dont give in triad boy keep pissing them off this is real funny.

i will give you a small stim pack.

they wont be expecting that
2008.Jul.24, 03:44 AM

There has been too many people using game mechanics to take advantage recently.

We need something like a 'Trade Box' where a screen comes up and both people put what they are offering in boxes on each side of the screen and the deal doesn't go through until both players click to agree.
2008.Jul.24, 03:45 AM

qwertyuiopl Wrote:
XxDragonxX Wrote:Both. Traidboy just pay the guy his cash for the armour or i can guarentee you won't be playing AL much unless you have millions of stims

Dont give in triad boy keep peeing them off this is real funny.

Don't your gonna need that stim pack
2008.Jul.24, 03:46 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:
qwertyuiopl Wrote:

Dont give in triad boy keep peeing them off this is real funny.

Don't your gonna need that stim pack

Not as much as your dad.
2008.Jul.24, 03:47 AM

i'll give it back when i see them stop the hits.. i play other online rpg games so i guess in a way its making me cut my playing time down, (i play to much anyway and need to get out)... im so pissed right now i dont even care if they carry on wasting there points attacking me.. this is my way of saying FU for hitting me all those times before i even took the armor!!! Twisted

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 03:48 AM

Haha. I love little 5 years old who have nothing better to do then dad and mum jokes.

Anyway Can you stim out because that was a really shit hit and i wanna try again
2008.Jul.24, 03:49 AM

XxDragonxX Wrote:Haha. I love little 5 years old who have nothing better to do then dad and mum jokes.

Anyway Can you stim out because that was a really drek hit and i wanna try again

After i put a cap in your ass.
2008.Jul.24, 03:49 AM

falkon Wrote:i'll give it back when i see them stop the hits.. i play other online rpg games so i guess in a way its making me cut my playing time down, (i play to much anyway and need to get out)... im so miffed right now i dont even care if they carry on wasting there points attacking me.. this is my way of saying FU for hitting me all those times before i even took the armor!!! Twisted

i didnt hosp you before i gave you the armor

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
Thread Closed