another con artist
2008.Jul.24, 02:21 AM

falkon Wrote:
dekarr Wrote:How DARE you guys harass the creator of AwakenedLands, Not to mention a real life member of the Triads. This thread disgusts me - LOCKED

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dekarr
your one of the main guys that was hosping me!.. how dare you say topic locked, this is the only way i have of letting everyone know what you guys have done to me.. and i want my justess

justice for ripping me off?

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.24, 02:29 AM

-=EDIT=- 14K had been recognized as a bunch of punks because your mouth and actions, bub. You probably did something rather nice to Dissidence to have them smacking your mouth.

Perhaps you should pay back the money, give an apology, and this'll all blow away. Maybe.

Addition: John. Didn't this guy rob you of a gang or something of the sort? I remember you had beef with someone in the past..Not sure who, though.
2008.Jul.24, 02:40 AM

dekarr Wrote:How DARE you guys harass the creator of AwakenedLands, Not to mention a real life member of the Triads. This thread disgusts me - LOCKED

LMAO!

I remember reading his post in some other forum about how he created AL on the side as just one of the games he's made.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jul.24, 03:04 AM

thanks zen Sad

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 03:08 AM

bigchaz Wrote:
falkon Wrote:

Dekarr
your one of the main guys that was hosping me!.. how dare you say topic locked, this is the only way i have of letting everyone know what you guys have done to me.. and i want my justess

justice for ripping me off?
im not getting attacked for holding your armor, im getting hospitalized for not buying credets from that guy in your gang, if you read one of the last mails i sent to you it will state me holding your armor is a reaction of you guys getting me kicked out my gang and attacking my hole gang aswell when they didnt deserve anything. im holding your armor to pay you back for your gangs actions since you made my gang pay for my actions, im paying you at your own game and you guys just cant handle the truth

our great war is a spiritual war

our great depression is our lives...
2008.Jul.24, 03:13 AM

Reading your crap is bothersome to my brain, however entertaining.

http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...php?t=4835
for old laughs.
2008.Jul.24, 03:16 AM

hold on so you dont want to be hospitalized so you steal armor from???????????????? :shock:

http://www.whodatjunkie.com
2008.Jul.24, 03:28 AM
Re: another con artist
bigchaz Wrote:16137 14kTriadBoy this guy got a dyneema trench from me and blocked my mail (only reason i out this in the forum) i mean i can hospitalize him all day but that will not get my money back just wanted to let everyone do not trust him

Sender : 14kTriadBoy [16137] online
Date : 24 July 08 @ 2:38:43 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

i dont apericate the way ur gangs treating me, they got me kicked from my gang becos of you lot attacking me and my members for no good reason so now im gonna give you a good reason!. im sick of all you higher levels bullying the lower levels in this game, so now i'll give ur money when i feel like being nice too the disendence gang, let that be a lesson to ya bullys

this guys talks abotu higher lvls beating on him i am the same lvl as him and younger

Well done that will show them.

fight the power,Dont let the man take you down without a fight.
2008.Jul.24, 03:32 AM
qwertyuiopl Wrote:
bigchaz Wrote:16137 14kTriadBoy this guy got a dyneema trench from me and blocked my mail (only reason i out this in the forum) i mean i can hospitalize him all day but that will not get my money back just wanted to let everyone do not trust him

Sender : 14kTriadBoy [16137] online
Date : 24 July 08 @ 2:38:43 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

i dont apericate the way ur gangs treating me, they got me kicked from my gang becos of you lot attacking me and my members for no good reason so now im gonna give you a good reason!. im sick of all you higher levels bullying the lower levels in this game, so now i'll give ur money when i feel like being nice too the disendence gang, let that be a lesson to ya bullys

this guys talks abotu higher lvls beating on him i am the same lvl as him and younger

Well done that will show them.

fight the power,Dont let the man take you down without a fight.

This guy pisses me off.
2008.Jul.24, 03:34 AM
When will you get this through your thick head.

IT IS MY AIM TO PISS AL HIGH LEVEL'S OFF AS THEY DID WITH ME.

So deal with it either (1 Hosp me (2 cry

Please do not make pyramids. Thank you. -USH
Thread Closed