AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: another con artist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
16137 14kTriadBoy this guy got a dyneema trench from me and blocked my mail (only reason i out this in the forum) i mean i can hospitalize him all day but that will not get my money back just wanted to let everyone do not trust him

Sender : 14kTriadBoy [16137] online
Date : 24 July 08 @ 2:38:43 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

i dont apericate the way ur gangs treating me, they got me kicked from my gang becos of you lot attacking me and my members for no good reason so now im gonna give you a good reason!. im sick of all you higher levels bullying the lower levels in this game, so now i'll give ur money when i feel like being nice too the disendence gang, let that be a lesson to ya bullys

this guys talks abotu higher lvls beating on him i am the same lvl as him and younger

biffbaffboff

This idiot again....
yeah ive sold weapons to alot people in the game but ive never had anything like this happen to me

biffbaffboff

Welcome to Triadboy.He has previous im sure it will be dealt with. Evil

biffbaffboff

Sender : 14kTriadBoy [16137] online
Date : 24 July 08 @ 2:58:58 am
Subject : RE:(No Subject)

why,? so you guys can keep hosping me for no good reason like youve been doing for the last 48 hours?, i'll give it back when i feel like being nice to a bunch of people that attack me and my gang for no good reason just becos ur stronger. you got me kicked from my gang and ruined me so much with hosping me i feel like giving up in this game. so go and chat trash on the forum like you always do.

Cry me a river scammer.
you will be in there until it is paid so you can make your own choice
well you shouldnt go arund hosping people for no good reason. ive been getting attacks from ur gang for the last 24 hours all becos i didnt buy credets from that guy in ur gang, ithen you all strated hitting me and my gang so much my leader had no choice but to kick me from my gang so now im all alone and ruined thanks to a guy that got upset that i didnt buy his credets, just cos im weaker you hosp me. so now im going to hold this nice jacket until i feel like being nice to your bully gang. im sick of all you higher level ganga crushing all the lower level gangs and making the game crap by throwing your little tantrums and hosping people for no good reason.. ITS FUUNY HOW YOU SAID IN THE OTHER POST DONT CRY ON THE FORUM LIKE A LIL GIRL AND LOOK NOW WHOS CRYING ON THE FORUM!, HA!. you guys anit as tough as you make out to be.. people of AL i am a victim of harassmant and the i never had ANY plans of robbing this guy, im just pissed they got me kicked from my gang and ive been in the hospital now for 24 hours and probley will get hit until i got inactive weather i give it back or not. WELL NOW IM STANDING UP FOR MYSELF, BY MYSELF SINCE THEREs KNOWONE THAT HELPS THE WEAK!. now you can talk your trash and stir up more trouble on me like i give a dam and i'll just hold the jacket for longer until the hits stop! and u get me my place back in my gang.. fix the damage you have made. farewell!
ii never hospitalized you before but i am going to now enjoy the armor in the hospital

dekarr

How DARE you guys harass the creator of AwakenedLands, Not to mention a real life member of the Triads. This thread disgusts me - LOCKED

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dekarr Wrote:How DARE you guys harass the creator of AwakenedLands, Not to mention a real life member of the Triads. This thread disgusts me - LOCKED

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dekarr
your one of the main guys that was hosping me!.. how dare you say topic locked, this is the only way i have of letting everyone know what you guys have done to me.. and i want my justess
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's