New Mail Banning Rule?
2008.Apr.21, 02:56 PM

Spectical Wrote:In my opinion, it's almost expected that lower level gangs would whine when they are being bullied by bigger gangs, but the fact that the Super Villains (that does not include their entire gang) are taking the cake with this one is pretty funny.
There's things you can do to have fun and then there's what you should have thought of before doing it.

Some people got themselves into this and I dare any1 to call a bully hopsing them for no reason, just for the kick of it.

shut up Jason
2008.Apr.21, 03:01 PM

I never said that we are 100% innocent here, but quite frankly a lot of people in this game talk shit. One option that some people take is to cry and whine about it, while others just deal with the consequences. SV apparently chose to whine, which is something you wouldn't expect from basically the most powerful gang in the game.
2008.Apr.21, 03:04 PM

I'm sorry for not paying complete attention but when did we whine?

Edit: any comments I've seen that could be taken out of context as whining from us, where basically replies to your gang's whining
2008.Apr.21, 03:05 PM

Spectical Wrote:I never said that we are 100% innocent here, but quite frankly a lot of people in this game talk drek. One option that some people take is to cry and whine about it, while others just deal with the consequences. SV apparently chose to whine, which is something you wouldn't expect from basically the most powerful gang in the game.

Get your facts straight hunny. The Only whining i've seen today has been coming from your side of the fence.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.21, 03:06 PM

I'm not going to call specific people about, but lets just say there is a reason for the new blocking mail rule, and I don't think it's because of us.
2008.Apr.21, 03:06 PM

so after 3 days of putting the player who started all this in hospital to no change from that player, to attacking the whole gang to get it sorted is us whining?
2008.Apr.21, 03:07 PM

Spectical Wrote:I'm not going to call specific people about, but lets just say there is a reason for the new blocking mail rule, and I don't think it's because of us.

Well maybe if someone was sending you harassing messages about poking you in the rear, you'd report them for it too.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 03:10 PM

I'm not talking about the hospitalizing at all, I'm talking about certain members of your gang running to Zenith to handle a situation that you are obviously capable of dealing with yourselves. And once again, I'm not saying all of you are whining, or even a majority necessarily, but if you're the strongest gang in the game why even bother getting Admins involved at all.
2008.Apr.21, 03:10 PM

w00k Wrote:
Spectical Wrote:I'm not going to call specific people about, but lets just say there is a reason for the new blocking mail rule, and I don't think it's because of us.

Well maybe if someone was sending you harassing messages about poking you in the rear, you'd report them for it too.

some people have no respect for other people on this game yeah i know who it is grow up EX 499ers in diss ur giving them guys a bad name
2008.Apr.21, 03:12 PM

Seems this is so off topic and just turning into a flame thread on events. Locking.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
Thread Closed