AwakenedLands Forums
New Mail Banning Rule? - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Awakened Lands - General (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: New Mail Banning Rule? (/thread-3309.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

New Mail Banning Rule? - Marlo - 2008.Apr.21 08:40 AM

08.April.20 - Edited rules concerning harassing mails. Mail-bans for unwanted mails by a player will no longer be considered unless the receiving player has used the block-use mail function first.

Sounds like some one had a little too much whine yesterday!

- alinutza - 2008.Apr.21 08:49 AM

It seems logical..if you dont want to receive mails from someone, you block him..

if you don't, that means you like reading what he sends you

- Marlo - 2008.Apr.21 09:03 AM

Ladies & gentleman, boys and Super Villains, seems like team Sandy Vag has spoken. Now did anyone really think it could have been anyone else?

Proof > Pudding

- saint - 2008.Apr.21 09:05 AM

<see my avatar marlo, and pull the stick out of your ass

- TommiTheTaco - 2008.Apr.21 09:09 AM

See my avatar, Saint? Even he has more class and style than you. And he's Ashy Larry.

- delpot - 2008.Apr.21 09:09 AM

people whining about people whining about people whining. the internet folks...its a vicious cycle.

- w00k - 2008.Apr.21 09:10 AM

delpot Wrote:people whining about people whining about people whining. the internet folks...its a vicious cycle.

You pretty much nailed it there, delp

- Marlo - 2008.Apr.21 09:10 AM

Has someone called the

[Image: waaaambulance-23284.jpg]

??????

- Marlo - 2008.Apr.21 09:11 AM

If you consider light hearted attempts at humor whining, then this is one giant whine fest!

- biffbaffboff - 2008.Apr.21 09:12 AM

Ok.For one im glad the new rule was made.If anyone is recieving foul mails it is in your armory to put that player on a block mail, so you dont get any more correspondence from that person.

Ive got 4 players on my block list.Its a great tool that you use to protect yourself from unwanted mails.