Hospital private care
2008.Apr.20, 05:29 PM

Sorry this topic just made me think of it.
2008.Apr.20, 05:35 PM

i dont really like the idea. i like the current hospital system and how it works with warring and what not. i wouldnt mind being able to shorten the stays a little, but think of being on the other side of it, you hit someone and then they are out, so you hit them again and they are out instantly again. you wouldnt be able to have enough energy to keep ONE person in jail, let alone two or three. i believe it would be pointless and the game would turn into ToH where wars that should last a long time only last mins. would sap ALL the fun out of the current war system.
2008.Apr.20, 09:56 PM

buuddha Wrote:i dont really like the idea. i like the current hospital system and how it works with warring and what not. i wouldnt mind being able to shorten the stays a little, but think of being on the other side of it, you hit someone and then they are out, so you hit them again and they are out instantly again. you wouldnt be able to have enough energy to keep ONE person in jail, let alone two or three. i believe it would be pointless and the game would turn into ToH where wars that should last a long time only last mins. would sap ALL the fun out of the current war system.

Whats the difference between the healthcare system and keeping stims on hand? I know whenever we go to war, everyone has a ton of stims just in case. One is just more convenient than the other.
2008.Apr.21, 12:12 AM

buuddha Wrote:i dont really like the idea. i like the current hospital system and how it works with warring and what not. i wouldnt mind being able to shorten the stays a little, but think of being on the other side of it, you hit someone and then they are out, so you hit them again and they are out instantly again. you wouldnt be able to have enough energy to keep ONE person in jail, let alone two or three. i believe it would be pointless and the game would turn into ToH where wars that should last a long time only last mins. would sap ALL the fun out of the current war system.
Unless you could only use your hospital card once/day...
2008.Apr.21, 12:38 AM

RebelPawn Wrote:

Whats the difference between the healthcare system and keeping stims on hand? I know whenever we go to war, everyone has a ton of stims just in case. One is just more convenient than the other.

sometimes wars happens when stims arent on hand...and i see what your sayn there really is no difference...if there is no difference then why is the heathcare neccessary? you would still have to make sure you had plenty of healthcare just like stims...so instead of stims we would buy cards...same difference
2008.Apr.21, 10:55 AM

Yet, it could rather 'equalize' for those who are battling with donators who chose to take the time and money to constantly refresh their energy so they are able to hosp repeatedly. In this area, it would allow for $$ or credit purchasing. I can understand that an equalization may border on 'too fair' for some, but I think it would be an interesting addition... even as a beta test, to see what happens. As explained, it would be the same as having stims on hand... maybe be a bit lighter to carry? Wink
2008.Apr.21, 11:03 AM

Point! weight is a big issue.If you have low str it can affect your encumerance if your carrying 20 small stims.
2008.Apr.21, 02:57 PM

biffbaffboff Wrote:Point! weight is a big issue.If you have low str it can affect your encumerance if your carrying 20 small stims.
Train strength then, it's there for many reasons. Biggrin