Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 12:01 PM

snow1eopardess Wrote:Guilty by association... the claim of many who have caused such cruelty in the world. Nazis, KKK, Crusades, America during WW1, 2 or was it Vietnam... hmmmm

How can you compare them with a online game come on. They are real world atrocities were thousands upon thousands were killed or maimed etc

This is a game, say it with me a game were a few of you are not getting to play said game for a few hours because a few members of you gang though it was ok to sent some very harrassing mails. Ask yourself did they not know what would be the out come, or did they just not care what happened to there gang mates as long as they got a few digs in.
2008.Apr.21, 12:02 PM

Druchii Wrote:I think we all now the drill now. Once either a person or a gang reaches the top of the food chain they will do what they can to keep that position.

It's like the child's game "King of the Hill", only that it's the adult version, once another get close to being on the top, you slap him in the chest with a tire iron.

Most of those fighting against having those options, is those that want to use the same means to stay on the top when they get there.

lol dru, unfortunately this current problem diss is moaning about they brought on themselves.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.21, 12:04 PM

Howlsong Wrote:
Druchii Wrote:I think we all now the drill now. Once either a person or a gang reaches the top of the food chain they will do what they can to keep that position.

It's like the child's game "King of the Hill", only that it's the adult version, once another get close to being on the top, you slap him in the chest with a tire iron.

Most of those fighting against having those options, is those that want to use the same means to stay on the top when they get there.

lol dru, unfortunately this current problem diss is moaning about they brought on themselves.

if only this was about who is the "top" gang sorry there dru this is about something total different.
2008.Apr.21, 12:08 PM

Its slightly personal, has nothing to do with two wars back to back that they double teamed us on...thats neither here nor there. I laugh at most mails, but when sexual and derogatory comments and overtures are made at my wife I'm gonna get pissed. Not to mention posts on the forum directly made at me/us and name changes meant to inflame.

doh
2008.Apr.21, 12:10 PM

saradon27 Wrote:This is a game, say it with me a game were a few of you are not getting to play said game for a few hours because a few members of you gang though it was ok to sent some very harrassing mails. Ask yourself did they not know what would be the out come, or did they just not care what happened to there gang mates as long as they got a few digs in.

and why didn't you used the block feature? you liked having a reason to be the bully and show-off your power?!

is this making you better than those you call bullies?
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...sc&start=0

i know what mistakes i make, i'm trying to judge everything as objectively as i can, but can you do the same? i think not, because you are "(April 5, 2008) First gang to amass 100,000 gang points!"

and even if this is a game it still proves what kind of people you are; and the comparison that snow did is a good one, but at a much smaller scale

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 12:10 PM

You ever thought about how it was after you were being a prick to us? :-? I did nothing to you before you started attackin' me online. I was sittin' there, playin' the game and bam. 'Timothywhatever defeated you and left you in shame.' A good 4 times in a row.
2008.Apr.21, 12:12 PM

9 pages? my god we are popular
2008.Apr.21, 12:13 PM

delpot Wrote:9 pages? my god we are popular

i wanted to say that from this post

delpot Wrote:diss is totally getting pwned by SV right now...im pretty sure its because of this thread too...SV always looking out for their boys in Valhalla...thanks for the help guys, but i think we can handle them on our own.

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 12:34 PM

I never take this game personal, and I always have a good time while I'm playing! One of my favorite things to do is assess players by their in game actions and then put together what type of people they are in the real world. As some of you know, I'm pretty good at it too!
2008.Apr.21, 12:41 PM

alinutza Wrote:
saradon27 Wrote:This is a game, say it with me a game were a few of you are not getting to play said game for a few hours because a few members of you gang though it was ok to sent some very harrassing mails. Ask yourself did they not know what would be the out come, or did they just not care what happened to there gang mates as long as they got a few digs in.

and why didn't you used the block feature? you liked having a reason to be the bully and show-off your power?!

is this making you better than those you call bullies?
http://www.awakenedlands.com/forums/view...sc&start=0

i know what mistakes i make, i'm trying to judge everything as objectively as i can, but can you do the same? i think not, because you are "(April 5, 2008) First gang to amass 100,000 gang points!"

and even if this is a game it still proves what kind of people you are; and the comparison that snow did is a good one, but at a much smaller scale

this is not about "showing off our power" but if you want to (to us a old quote) put you hand in the lions cage are you shocked when you get it bit off.

you cant block name changes or posts in the forum blocking a mail does not bring an end to everything.

Yep it proves we back our gang members when they are getting sexual harassed because im sorry thats what alot of the mails boiled down to.

Hate to tell you we are the British in world war I, II and to the Nazis. we are Benjamin Franklin Butler to the KKK