Valhalla
2008.Apr.21, 11:45 AM

Guilty by association

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 11:47 AM

Loki Wrote:
biffbaffboff Wrote:So why may i ask has our whole gang got to suffer through the acts of a few? Also have you not tried a diplomatic end to this?

How long have you been playing this game now?

yeah, you're a noob Biff..w00k is right in his post above mine..
i'm out of the hospital btw

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.21, 11:52 AM

Guilty by association... the claim of many who have caused such cruelty in the world. Nazis, KKK, Crusades, America during WW1, 2 or was it Vietnam... hmmmm
2008.Apr.21, 11:54 AM

I think we all now the drill now. Once either a person or a gang reaches the top of the food chain they will do what they can to keep that position.

It's like the child's game "King of the Hill", only that it's the adult version, once another get close to being on the top, you slap him in the chest with a tire iron.

Most of those fighting against having those options, is those that want to use the same means to stay on the top when they get there.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.

the pope was a nazi...seems like a nice enough fellow nowadays...

snow1eopardess Wrote:Guilty by association... the claim of many who have caused such cruelty in the world. Nazis, KKK, Crusades, America during WW1, 2 or was it Vietnam... hmmmm

Yes, and I am worse than all of those combined Twisted

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.21, 11:55 AM

Does that mean y'all are guilty by association whenever y'all decided 'hey. These guys are merely playing the game and might, or might not, have a clue as to what's goin' on..So, we'll attack them all day for no reasoning once so ever and harass them because we're cool like that?' Does that mean y'all should get some fed time because of the acts of Punisher and Cheetah? :-? I think that's what you're sayin'.
2008.Apr.21, 11:57 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Does that mean y'all are guilty by association whenever y'all decided 'hey. These guys are merely playing the game and might, or might not, have a clue as to what's goin' on..So, we'll attack them all day for no reasoning once so ever and harass them because we're cool like that?' Does that mean y'all should get some fed time because of the acts of Punisher and Cheetah? :-? I think that's what you're sayin'.

Isn't there a case of twinkies that you need to attend to?

2008.Apr.21, 11:58 AM

I did that yesterday, Chubby McFatcrack. Now, I'm attending to your 'Guilty By Association' case. And winning, by the looks of your malcontented outburst.
2008.Apr.21, 12:00 PM

a thread 8 whole pages dedicated to our gang....awesome :massivegrin: