New server
2008.Apr.14, 05:14 PM

other online games sensing competition, somebody didn't get their way, people just being assses the possibilities are endless
2008.Apr.14, 05:14 PM

Maybe a rival game is attacking the server. Better load up on stims.
2008.Apr.14, 05:16 PM

rival games SUCK ASS :wink:
2008.Apr.14, 05:34 PM

Looks like things are back to semi-normal at the moment. Load times are about 1 to 3 seconds instead of "screw this I'm done" seconds. I ordered a new server though anyway. Should have more info in 48 hours when it comes in.

Thanks for being patient.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.14, 05:54 PM

zenith Wrote:Looks like things are back to semi-normal at the moment. Load times are about 1 to 3 seconds instead of "screw this I'm done" seconds. I ordered a new server though anyway. Should have more info in 48 hours when it comes in.

Thanks for being patient.

I'm actually noticing lag for the first time in ages. 6 seconds or so compared to 1 all other times.

Is this an issue with your host or has the game simply become big (sorta) quicker than you anticipated?
2008.Apr.14, 05:58 PM

mudpies Wrote:I'm actually noticing lag for the first time in ages. 6 seconds or so compared to 1 all other times.

Is this an issue with your host or has the game simply become big (sorta) quicker than you anticipated?

It's definitely the server. Ever since they forced us to this new server I've noticed problems. Our active players are about what they were before the change and the lag was not as bad.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.14, 05:59 PM

Wow, 6 whole seconds? Consider yourself lucky there, mudpies.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.14, 06:48 PM

w00k Wrote:Wow, 6 whole seconds? Consider yourself lucky there, mudpies.

things are always gtg on my internets, so 6 seconds is a big difference than the norm

yea man, norrrrrrrm
2008.Apr.14, 07:05 PM

I normally wait at the most a second or so for pages to load. Of course now, I am waiting closer to 5 or so.

Or when the server was having even more issues..."screw this I'm done" seconds. lol
2008.Apr.14, 08:26 PM

zenith Wrote:We had a few hundred IPs trying to stop the site by overloading it. So it wasn't really the server. We've blocked the IPs, so things should be back to normal. I've also purchased some more RAM to help with load as well, which should in installed sometime this week.

Believe me, I want to torch our host let alone the new server they forced us on, but looking at the logs it was apparent someone was attacking us with 100s of other computers all at the same time. Guess we finally made it lol.

Looks like Zen and Err are winning there first gang war. Need nimbus?

8:50 pm BlackHand attacked you and lost.