New server
2008.Apr.14, 01:43 PM

How about a "STOP BEGGING!!!"?
2008.Apr.14, 01:46 PM

badmanbren Wrote:How about a "STOP BEGGING!!!"?

sweet when are we gonna get it im all for a stop begging day lol :roll: :shock: lol
2008.Apr.14, 02:29 PM

Woke this morn to a massive moral dilemma...some how i got donator status...do i mail Zen or Err about this oversight....Hell no, get to the gym quick...then i slowed down and read some....keep slappin Zen, and thx. for the compensation, sweetie! lol
PS. leave Zen alone john Rambo....or i will turn myself into ether, slide down the pH. line, and slice you up, otherwise...all this, just to spy your amazing suturing skills again, first blood will spill from u, my evil foe!!!!!
if u try to react, my current protection (very tough African American gent), weebay, will jump u! he has power and riches...did u know he has an online urine store!!?????? Smile Wink (N)
2008.Apr.14, 02:37 PM

peteplacid Wrote:Woke this morn to a massive moral dilemma...some how i got donator status...do i mail Zen or Err about this oversight....Hell no, get to the gym quick...then i slowed down and read some....keep slappin Zen, and thx. for the compensation, sweetie! lol
PS. leave Zen alone john Rambo....or i will turn myself into ether, slide down the pH. line, and slice you up, otherwise...all this, just to spy your amazing suturing skills again, first blood will spill from u, my evil foe!!!!!
if u try to react, my current protection (very tough African American gent), weebay, will jump u! he has power and riches...did u know he has an online urine store!!?????? Smile Wink (N)

Nice.Have you met my gang member weebay then? He would have great difficulty attacking me right now :wink:
2008.Apr.14, 02:47 PM

Just an update...

Someone attacked the server with a generic Denial of Service attempt. This is merely just trying to flood the server with too many requests, not an attack on our database information. No information was compromised, no one has gotten access to the server they shouldn't have, and everything seems to be back to normal. Our backups were used and they were in perfect condition to resume things like nothing happened (except of course the lost time).

I have gone through all our access logs as well as the game logs to ensure everything is how it should be, and it appears to be. The offending IPs have been reported to the appropriate government agencies as well. I've also added some more database optimizations to help boost performance at peak usage in hopes of preventing this from happening again.

If the peak-time lag continues we will be changing hosts to a different dedicated server. However, with the added optimizations the server does seem a little more stable in terms of load times.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.14, 02:54 PM

The lagg for me is around 20 seconds on everything i do right now
2008.Apr.14, 02:55 PM

The lag still seems pretty bad.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.14, 03:03 PM

Mine don't seem to be loading that slow.
2008.Apr.14, 03:23 PM

Jail

Looking for new dedicated servers now. This is unbelievable. Sorry everyone.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Apr.14, 03:26 PM

im back to somewhat normal and chuck sometimes i wonder about you but not in a bad way Razz