AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: New server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

biffbaffboff

Bah humbug, load of drek, time to torch it Evil

DirkDanja

my loading time has picked up some
You know all the other games out there that have issues all the time. In my 500+ days, I can count on one hand how many times this game has gone down. Just a testament of how this game differs from so many others.
We had a few hundred IPs trying to stop the site by overloading it. So it wasn't really the server. We've blocked the IPs, so things should be back to normal. I've also purchased some more RAM to help with load as well, which should in installed sometime this week.

Believe me, I want to torch our host let alone the new server they forced us on, but looking at the logs it was apparent someone was attacking us with 100s of other computers all at the same time. Guess we finally made it lol.

biffbaffboff

No database selected and critical error im getting this right now

DirkDanja

same here wtf is going on

guess again zen theyre tryin to kill us
I'm on the phone with the host now. Wish I could slap them through the phone.

biffbaffboff

I guess we should all go out and do something rather than hang around here today.Seems that its a major issue right now

saint

<levels gangs names tags

they're all missing from here too

DirkDanja

they deleted all of our info we have no id's or anything :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's