Game Addition : Skills
2008.Nov.06, 02:39 PM

I am sure we all notice that the example shown in this forum sent a wrong message out. Check my Skill Tips Post in the Tips forum for more info.

I would recommend the new user to refer to the tutorial guide.

Amend
2008.Nov.06, 03:20 PM

um no.

ill take what zen says over what you say any day.
2008.Nov.06, 03:29 PM

Chill bud, I never said that she was wrong. And, what's wrong with refering new player to the "Zen" approved in-game tutorial guide?

Besides, there are no need for me to convince you. Believe what you want to believe. One day, u will realize what I mean.

Amend
2008.Nov.06, 04:07 PM

i believe what zen says. she is the only one in this game besides err of course that can accurately explain the mechanics of skills.

everything you write in those threads you have is 100% speculation.
for example, the gang hideout skill, you seem to think it "will greatly increase your damage against hideouts"
well from the testing Valhalla has done, it may increase your max a few points but its not going to greatly increase your hideout damage. to be honest, its a waste of points.

and im not sure if you have read the skills section in the in game tutorial guide in a while but it doesn't even come close to giving the kind of info that zen gave in this thread.

so back to my original point, can this be stickied please?

-=edit=-
zeon, i just read this and i can see that i may have come off a lil rude, i didnt mean any offense.
2008.Nov.06, 04:15 PM

buuddha Wrote:i believe what zen says. she is the only one in this game besides err of course that can accurately explain the mechanics of skills.

everything you write in those threads you have is 100% speculation.
for example, the gang hideout skill, you seem to think it "will greatly increase your damage against hideouts"
well from the testing Valhalla has done, it may increase your max a few points but its not going to greatly increase your hideout damage. to be honest, its a waste of points.

and im not sure if you have read the skills section in the in game tutorial guide in a while but it doesn't even come close to giving the kind of info that zen gave in this thread.

so back to my original point, can this be stickied please?

I don't get it. Are you trying to prove me wrong? or trying get a sticky for this post?

Do you know a few point is a lot against a gang hide out? I am not talking about the high and low damage. The average damage people are doing are around 20-30 damage per hit. Increase it by 2-3 point that's like 10% increase.

All I can say is that this post is out dated. There are more skill out there. Plus, the example sure gave me the wrong impression for the first 3-4 months until I actually seat down and took a look at it. Just don't want anyone to go through the same thing again.

I am level 5 in long blade now, there are NO way that I am doing double the damage. It's not even 50% increase on my normal attack.

Amend
2008.Nov.06, 04:19 PM

no im not trying to prove you wrong.

im just saying you dont have the ability to run a test in which 2500+ attacks are made.

zen does. she did, and those were the results.

this goes back to the random threads that are posted, "did zen change something? im making more money in crimes!"
nothing changed. its just in their heads.

i dont know, i just hate it when people think they know the mechanics of this game like they wrote them or something.

its all speculation unless if comes from zens mouth or is quoted.
im not going to talk out of my ass like some people dont mind doing, so i stick to quoting zen.
2008.Nov.06, 04:27 PM

Hello.
2008.Nov.06, 04:30 PM

Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......
whether they want to take the advice is there choice hes not saying it is right, he is just saying that it is stuff he has learned over time and it could help people out if they give his advice a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2008.Nov.06, 04:32 PM

BSOXXX Wrote:Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......
whether they want to take the advice is there choice hes not saying it is right, he is just saying that it is stuff he has learned over time and it could help people out if they give his advice a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, Zeon is a good guy, has been helpful to me and knows a lot about this game.
2008.Nov.06, 05:02 PM

TheMace Wrote:
BSOXXX Wrote:Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......

Agreed, Zeon is a good guy, has been helpful to me and knows a lot about this game.

Which is amazing because you were like level 23 when he started playing.

Smile

But their is one that they fear. In their tongue it is nova-king, DRAGONBORN!