Game Addition : Skills
2008.Nov.06, 05:07 PM

Mock8800 Wrote:
TheMace Wrote:
BSOXXX Wrote:Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......
whether they want to take the advice is there choice hes not saying it is right, he is just saying that it is stuff he has learned over time and it could help people out if they give his advice a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, Zeon is a good guy, has been helpful to me and knows a lot about this game.

Which is amazing because you were like level 23 when he started playing.

Smile

It took me about 150 days to even reach level 10!

This was due to uni demands, but life is a lot more relaxed now, so i have had time to grow.
2008.Nov.06, 06:30 PM

Shit.. I don't know what to say..

Good to have many friends. Biggrin

Amend
2008.Nov.07, 12:02 AM

Mock8800 Wrote:
TheMace Wrote:
BSOXXX Wrote:Man I think its pretty cool that that Zeon is trying to help new people out.......
whether they want to take the advice is there choice hes not saying it is right, he is just saying that it is stuff he has learned over time and it could help people out if they give his advice a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, Zeon is a good guy, has been helpful to me and knows a lot about this game.

Which is amazing because you were like level 23 when he started playing.

Smile

Mace wasn't a lvl 23 when you started and he only began to lvl up the way he has over the past three months
I still remember me and him were both lvl 16's until one gym day then he shot right past me
2008.Nov.07, 12:35 AM

i remeber you were like lvl 16 when i was new dirk
2008.Nov.07, 12:49 AM

nope i was around lvl 12-13 when you started
2008.Nov.07, 09:18 AM

Mace, TheGibson, Dirk, BigCharz, sisterlynx, these are some of the player that has equivalent level and some close stats.

How time have changed things.

Amend
2008.Nov.07, 11:45 AM

"Things do not work the same way on the testing server and in AL. "

That's coming from Zen when I asked why I wasn't getting the same results with my skill level as showed in these examples.

Zeon was right.
2008.Nov.07, 11:53 AM

thanks zen, because i put all my chips on what you said, i now look like a dumbass.

YAY!

zeon, i know what i said may have came off as rude, but i wasnt really trying to prove you wrong, i just thought zen would give accurate information.
2008.Nov.07, 11:55 AM

He's lying.
2008.Nov.07, 12:02 PM

Thor Wrote:"Things do not work the same way on the testing server and in AL."

So what's the point of the testing server?