Game Addition : Skills
2008.Apr.24, 09:19 AM

Character Skills
You sit down to the test and seem to remember everything from your studies. Congratulations, you passed and gained a rank

i had a B when i took it this morning 8)
2008.Apr.24, 09:44 AM

w00k Wrote:Never in all my years did I fail an exam when I was getting a B, or even a C in a course. It's definitely not realistic whatsoever.

Isn't that so true lol.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.24, 09:48 AM

well in rl i have never managed to survive a test... so i'm happy it ony took me 2 tries to pass this one... or i'd be in poptart's shoes.

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Apr.24, 10:30 AM

Does a character's intel affect how high your grade needs to be to pass a test? It should!
2008.Apr.24, 10:48 AM

grabtindy Wrote:Does a character's intel affect how high your grade needs to be to pass a test? It should!

Good question, I'm curious about this myself.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "
2008.Apr.24, 11:00 AM

Nah my intel sucks, in game terms you could say im backward/retarded but i passed my test Biggrin. I swatted for ages and had a cheat book too Biggrin
2008.Apr.24, 12:23 PM

psudoderf Wrote:so if the avg damage based on each attack is increased wouldnt it then be in my favor to pick a more accurate weapon so there for the bonus would be applied more per battle. then it would be less useful for me using a less accurate weapon, because the ability for the bonus to be applied would be decreased because my weapon whiffs more. this is just a thought. cause yes now my axe will hit a little harder but the crits were where it was at

This is what I have been thinking too.

More hit rate at higher average damage VS Lower hit rate with higher chance of Critical.

I can see that Skill plays a major factor with the accurate weapon.
2008.Apr.25, 12:07 AM

I overall like the Skills system and think it will make a great new addition to the game.

Only complaint is that is seems a bit expensive for as many times as you have to study and for the inherent failure potential involved.

It's 11 to study for me at level 12. Could do with requiring a bit less energy.

But hey, that might just be my opinion. I think everything else about it is aces.
2008.Apr.25, 12:14 AM

i failed the test 5 times
2008.Apr.25, 12:24 AM

You are not alone.

I just want level one Sad