Game Addition : Skills
2008.Apr.24, 12:58 AM

i officially failed my skills test for a 4th time
2008.Apr.24, 12:59 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i officially failed my skills test for a 4th time
damn, your having a bad time
2008.Apr.24, 06:37 AM

When you fail, does your study hours reset to zero and your grade go back to incomplete?
2008.Apr.24, 07:12 AM

lrrltt Wrote:When you fail, does your study hours reset to zero and your grade go back to incomplete?

you drop 2 grades, so for example, a B+ failing will drop you to B-

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.24, 07:46 AM

try sylvan learning center
2008.Apr.24, 08:13 AM

Loki Wrote:try sylvan learning center

HAHA

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Apr.24, 08:20 AM

OR you could try and wait till you have at least a B+... Testing at a C is just plain risky Sad
2008.Apr.24, 08:29 AM

Loki Wrote:try sylvan learning center
hehe
2008.Apr.24, 08:54 AM

BlitzKrieg Wrote:OR you could try and wait till you have at least a B+... Testing at a C is just plain risky Sad

I failed at a B+ as did my son..... so waiting does not work either.

2008.Apr.24, 09:04 AM

Never in all my years did I fail an exam when I was getting a B, or even a C in a course. It's definitely not realistic whatsoever.

"Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?! This is what happens, Larry! This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass! "