Double Agent Option
2008.Mar.16, 12:13 AM

what was this thread about again????

hint, hint :wink:
2008.Mar.16, 12:18 AM
Re: Double Agent Option
Fractaleyes Wrote:How does this sound. For an excessive cost of gang points, a gang can view an opposing gangs hideout condition/rating. After viewing, the gang can then choose to "help" the other gang by contributing in the refresh of their hideout. In turn allowing the spying gang the ability to declare on said gang in surprise fashion.

Maybe the gang that is being spied on will have their Pres get an event notification that their hideout has been infiltrated. If he is not online then the gang is not notified and will be effectively worked. If they are online then they can do the necessary things to fortify thier walls.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.16, 01:21 AM

Not a bad idea, really.
2008.Mar.16, 09:11 AM

mudpies Wrote:and how exactly am I gonna get fed'd? you sure do like to dictate how people play this game. lots of people don't give a drek if you're here to make friends (as you like to say), this is a game of criminal activity, grow some frag balls kitten.

I'll play this game any way I please within the rules placed out for us. Getting under your skin is some of the most fun there is since you're just another uptight ALer with a "daddy" complex. No need for your morals here.

anouther classic 499er with a big mouth as always :roll:

Edited by Eaglefreak

No Pyramids Please Smile
2008.Mar.16, 11:04 AM

shadowinc Wrote:anouther classic 499er with a big mouth as always :roll:

No pyramids, even if your crybabies.

Edited by Eaglefreak

come on! lol :?
2008.Mar.16, 12:36 PM

I could tell sg about the 2 times we had spies in 2 of the shadow gangs, but I'll just let him figure out if one is still in the shadows or if he's already left.

money talks. with a little payment you can get anyone to turn on their best friend.
2008.Mar.16, 12:45 PM

That is MORE than true. I myself have a few people on my payroll. They inform me of planned attacks and the such, and my favorite.. the latest gossip within the gang. Oh so much fun seeing behind the scenes Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.16, 12:46 PM

::turns on mudpies for five bucks::
2008.Mar.16, 12:56 PM

to me, coming from you,
friend is a four letter word.
end is the only part of the word
that i heard.
call me morbid or absurd.
but to me, coming from you,

to me, coming from you,
end is the only part of the word
that I heard.
call me morbid or absurd.

when I go fishing for the words
i am wishing you would say to me,
i'm really only praying
that the words you'll soon be saying
might betray the way you feel about me.

Gotta love the band CAKE.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Mar.16, 01:02 PM

love that song. great band!