AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Double Agent Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marlo

How does this sound. For an excessive cost of gang points, a gang can view an opposing gangs hideout condition/rating. After viewing, the gang can then choose to "help" the other gang by contributing in the refresh of their hideout. In turn allowing the spying gang the ability to declare on said gang in surprise fashion.

Maybe the gang that is being spied on will have their Pres get an event notification that their hideout has been infiltrated. If he is not online then the gang is not notified and will be effectively worked. If they are online then they can do the necessary things to fortify thier walls.

mudpies

I thought there was a job ability that was gonna spy on treehouse status.

Loki

Good idea, but why does it need to be built into the game? Get yourself a mole...

[Image: thumb.760b7e5509a750b3c5582c5b8a9d9f68.7...b4d697.png]

mudpies

spying and double agent work has been going on here for year(s)

Loki

no!

Marlo

I agree. A mole would be great. But....

The mole would either:

A) Have to remain anonymous. And not refresh the hideout.

OR-

B) Expose himself (not physically), and effectively ruin his moling by refreshing the hideout.

I basically want an opportunity to wreak vengeance on unsuspecting, yet completely deserving hideouts.

filthymick

i have had quite a few "moles". they would just give me the inside info about the gangs H/P and wat upgrades, or what the ppls playing schedual was like to provide optimal attack times.

:evilsmirk:
filthymick Wrote:i have had quite a few "moles". they would just give me the inside info about the gangs H/P and wat upgrades, or what the ppls playing schedual was like to provide optimal attack times.

:evilsmirk:

How did that work out for you?

filthymick

well, the info never really helped much. but at least i knew wat i was up against

grabtindy

The Shadow Warlords are going to be pissed when they find out TriadBoy is a mole.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's