Double Agent Option
2008.Mar.15, 09:41 PM

grabtindy Wrote:The Shadow Warlords are going to be miffed when they find out TriadBoy is a mole.

Now who would be silly enough to buy that information from Triadboy. Would you be able to trust it?

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.15, 09:53 PM

I've known TB a lot longer than you.
2008.Mar.15, 10:25 PM

lol you guys are killing me lol lol
2008.Mar.15, 10:52 PM

Loki. I remember your picture for me a while ago. I think I've found a better use for it.

[Image: ban_him.jpg]

That's for you, CornerStoneJunkie.
2008.Mar.15, 11:03 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Loki. I remember your picture for me a while ago. I think I've found a better use for it.

[Image: ban_him.jpg]

That's for you, CornerStoneJunkie.

for those wondering why this was said

499ers ShadowguardHasAids

Userid: 3529

Level: 22

499ers

seems some did not learn from their old gang mates trip to fed jail
2008.Mar.15, 11:11 PM

pfft, if that's a feddable offense you'll see a stink raised like never before. you pussies haven't seen a true stink.
2008.Mar.15, 11:14 PM

mudpies Wrote:pfft, if that's a feddable offense you'll see a stink raised like never before. you whimps haven't seen a true stink.

do your best lil man, lol who knows you might be able to join your old gang mate,people is getting tired of the misuse of the name changing, you all may get a surprise oneday you will not like,have a good one and grow up some
2008.Mar.15, 11:17 PM

mudpies Wrote:pfft, if that's a feddable offense you'll see a stink raised like never before. you whimps haven't seen a true stink.

If abusing your name changes to provoke/slander someone isn't a means of getting yourself tossed into Fed Jail, then why is SittingBull in Fed Jail eh? For conducting a e-bake sale?
2008.Mar.15, 11:20 PM

shadowinc Wrote:

do your best lil man, lol who knows you might be able to join your old gang mate,people is getting tired of the misuse of the name changing, you all may get a surprise oneday you will not like,have a good one and grow up some

and how exactly am I gonna get fed'd? you sure do like to dictate how people play this game. lots of people don't give a shit if you're here to make friends (as you like to say), this is a game of criminal activity, grow some fucking balls pussy.

I'll play this game any way I please within the rules placed out for us. Getting under your skin is some of the most fun there is since you're just another uptight ALer with a "daddy" complex. No need for your morals here.
2008.Mar.16, 12:07 AM

Wrong thread

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**