Gang Points Usage
2008.Jan.27, 08:51 PM
Re: Points usage
Gornikel Wrote:At a high amount of gang points (maybe equivalent to 1 million or something... 100ks i guess would be better) The gang can buy a plane.

So, whenever a member of that specific gang needs to change district, its free.

But, yeah, really expensive, but worth it in the end.

I am with this...Make it hard as heck to get but, A really cool gang feature.
2008.Jan.28, 12:19 PM

Fight planning teacher/ Fight logging teacher

Costs 3500 gang war points, 6500 for upgrade and 10000 for third and final upgrade.

First level of the teacher addon to the gang increases xp gained from fighting players that has been active within the last 15 days by 10%, upgrades increases the amount of gained by 17.5% and 25%

This is my suggestion to make it easier leveling to focus more on stats, or to solely help those that want to level rush up through the ranks

Gang Medic

This guy costs 8000 gang war points and he only works during gang wars.

The way this guy works is that you can pay 5 gang war points to short down 1 players hospital time by 10minutes.

Altering gang combat bonus

Refund the points spent in gang combat rating and divide it into two parts.

One defensive structure and one attacking structure. Each one will cost 60% of the original gang combat bonus addon.

The defensive structure would support stats like dexterity and resistance and help you avoid more damage and resist more damage.

The attacking structure would support stats like strength and accuracy, and help you hit more often and deal 10% more damage on critical strikes for each upgrade. So if you buy 5 upgrades you can deal upto 50% more on critical strikes. Although the defensive structures might help negate that.

Gang broker

15 000 gang points

You know all that cash you put into gang fund? This guy is a stockmarket genius and will help you get from 3-5 times the interest you get from normal bank each day on the midnight tick.

My ideas so far, but I had a few more I forgot

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.28, 12:26 PM

Damn, a nice bunch of ideas there. The interest on the broker might needed lowering a bit, but overall great ideas if you ask me.
2008.Jan.28, 12:33 PM

And I was thinking about other ways then gang wars to earn gang points for upgrades.

If there could be some sort of interactive Organised crimes, like we have career today, that the gang could do to earn cash and instead of XP we could get gang points.

And when the gang has earned enough gang points they can increase the level on the Organized crime they do to make more points and more cash. Only gang points from crime could help level the OC.

This would give the game more focus on larger gangs since they would have it easier to level up the organized crime. And maybe clean up some of the small gangs.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.28, 01:11 PM

Gang Defense Bonus, just like the GCB.

It adds to your resistance in a fight.
2008.Jan.28, 02:39 PM

Why not eliminate the gang combat bonus (restoring the points spent of course), and add gang stat bonuses for all the stats? Basically separate it completely into it's individual components.

Perhaps make them temporary however, so they are affordable and people don't feel they are screwed if they get something they don't want. Say for 1 point added to a stat it's 10 gp per player per day or something of that matter. And make the cost escalate the more you add to 1 stat. So say you want a gang resistance bonus of 3 for 3 gang members. Have it costs 180 gp for the day.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.28, 03:11 PM

zenith Wrote:Perhaps make them temporary however, so they are affordable and people don't feel they are screwed if they get something they don't want. Say for 1 point added to a stat it's 10 gp per player per day or something of that matter. And make the cost escalate the more you add to 1 stat. So say you want a gang resistance bonus of 3 for 3 gang members. Have it costs 180 gp for the day.

I think money would be an issue for newer members/gangs, and would make the game slowly have fewer and fewer members.

That's my opinion. Even tough it is low amounts.

Permanent stuff makes your decisions and what youre gang is unique, in the end.
2008.Jan.28, 03:21 PM

Gornikel Wrote:
zenith Wrote:Perhaps make them temporary however, so they are affordable and people don't feel they are screwed if they get something they don't want. Say for 1 point added to a stat it's 10 gp per player per day or something of that matter. And make the cost escalate the more you add to 1 stat. So say you want a gang resistance bonus of 3 for 3 gang members. Have it costs 180 gp for the day.

I think money would be an issue for newer members/gangs, and would make the game slowly have fewer and fewer members.

That's my opinion. Even tough it is low amounts.

Permanent stuff makes your decisions and what youre gang is unique, in the end.

Only reason I suggested temporary is because it would be be affordable to more gangs, and if they purchased something they did not like then they wouldn't be saddled with the decision.

Think of the temp bonus as something similar to a magic spell in other games... it gives you something powerful until it wears off. If it were permanent the costs would have to be high, limiting who could use it and upsetting those who feel they made a bad decision.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
2008.Jan.28, 03:43 PM

GP to buy gymboree for the entire gang is the coolest thing I have ever heard!!! hahahaahahhahahahaha!! I could only imagine the amount of of development points people would be gaining. I think the idea is great, but it would have to be limited to like once a week or twice a month... something like that.
2008.Jan.28, 08:54 PM

I dont like removing gcb for something temporary...if you remove it please add back something permanent we could buy....that would be much more worth the huge amount of points spent