Gang Points Usage
2008.Jan.27, 02:31 AM

i like saint's variation of that idea alot. purchasing gymboree would be fantastic!! along with the gang drug crime set, and the idea for a gang beatdown. in fact, these idea are all pretty great. maybe the "rob a weapons factory" crime idea should be tweaked a lil. sorta like....

Robbing the weapon factory would would pay out an assortment of weapons rangingin level based on the gangs members. one weapon per member, each weapon a rare one. to counter-balance the rare weapons payout give it a low succes rate.

or... give an assortment of common weapons based on member levels, with that occasional uber-patout of all rare weapons.

idk just a suggestion
2008.Jan.27, 03:00 AM

If theres a Robbing a weapon factory crime that would pay out with a rare weapon then to me that would seem like they would no longer be rare weapons cause there would be gangs that would be doing this crime alot and they would get the rare weapons more often than others. But im liking that drug idea alot and the purchasing a gymboree.
2008.Jan.27, 03:50 AM

i meant for it to only give out 1 rare weapon to a whole cache every so often. like once every hundred tries or so....
2008.Jan.27, 05:59 AM

I dont like that ideas It would force all players to do pilow fights.
Gang wars should be about fighting with your enemies to punish them and to show them who is beter and to be first in gang rating not anahter way to earn money
2008.Jan.27, 10:03 AM

EDITED

unless what I typed the first did not for some reason go through; this thread got mad'd' can someone please tell me why?
2008.Jan.27, 10:09 AM

speaking of gang points usage, I was wondering why can't we have some districts and neighbourhoods spread around a big virtual city, which the gangs must battle for, and so, every gang tries to win [at least] a district like that...
Then, we can use the gang points in order to build lots of useful buildings in there, and create military bases or something like that, watch towers, weapon factories, banks, drug labs, garages and I dunno what else...

bad idea, I know :oops:
2008.Jan.27, 10:12 AM

Not a bad idea, but a very complicated one which is basically like making a completelly new game lol.
2008.Jan.27, 10:22 AM

badmanbren Wrote:Not a bad idea, but a very complicated one which is basically like making a completelly new game lol.

well, yeah, I mean I know it's hard to do, but, zen can consider this idea over time, and develop some basic ideas until they reach the size of my project... I personally love my idea, now to be narcisisthic :roll:
2008.Jan.27, 03:14 PM

I would like it very much to get these two new alternatives to spend gang war points on, maybe even consider becoming more active in gang warring myself.

Just remember that you don't HAVE to use the new options, but it's nice to get new options and try them out.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.27, 08:42 PM
Points usage
At a high amount of gang points (maybe equivalent to 1 million or something... 100ks i guess would be better) The gang can buy a plane.

So, whenever a member of that specific gang needs to change district, its free.

But, yeah, really expensive, but worth it in the end.