Poll: What do you think?
Sounds cool.
Sounds Stupid.
Laser Turkeys, Pewpewpew
[Show Results]

Ok, in a completely different direction from Pullo's thread
2008.Jan.16, 09:52 PM

So if a level 50 has a clone... ummm, that would be the most protected player in the game... can you attack the clone without getting completely abused by the level 50?

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.16, 09:57 PM

mudpies Wrote:when pullo's clone reaches near my level, I'm gonna farm the heck out of it

LOL. Bet he would farm you then. HEHE
2008.Jan.16, 10:55 PM

So.. you're telling me you want start spending a crap load of cash again to get level 20 END? :shock:
2008.Jan.16, 11:07 PM

no doubt. I just had to get a HELOC on my house to help support this player. I would be divorced for sure if I had to support a clone.
2008.Jan.16, 11:11 PM

What a great idea! It would be nice to beat up pullo's clone even for a lil while! Wink

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Jan.16, 11:26 PM

i got a clone around level 30. they're nothing but trouble.

he's level 14ish now i think.. 3525

got a problem with me? take it out on him. Biggrin
2008.Jan.16, 11:34 PM

I like it.
2008.Jan.16, 11:57 PM

i think it would be cool if you get a clone, but they start with your current END, INT, and REP, and you also get the 10% bonus. that would be a more true clone. plus, anything that you do work stat wise to your main character should attribute to your clone

physical traits don't pass down genetically, but biological traits do

intelligence, endurance, and.... well not reputation, but the first two can be passed through heredity. plus rep is an absolute B to train, so let that go through too!!

otherwise youll just find yourself in a black hole of donating, and that would make me cry T_T
2008.Jan.17, 01:13 AM

i would say no clones past the first as the genetics would begin to break dwn causing deformities, and uncontrolabilty. maybe if you get your clone to 50, get an option to spawn NPC eqaul to your clone. at least then you can farm the NPC and you clone. two more targets for ya
2008.Jan.17, 02:16 AM

g2o2d4wp Wrote:I would be divorced for sure if I had to support a clone.

mtngti Wrote:i got a clone around level 30. they're nothing but trouble.

he's level 14ish now i think.. 3525

got a problem with me? take it out on him.

I'm sorry but I peed my pants a little when I read these two lol