[Show Results]

Ok, in a completely different direction from Pullo's thread
2008.Jan.16, 02:42 PM

dawilz Wrote:the silver turkey is a collectible:

http://www.awakenedlands.com/iteminfo.php?ID=208

what does this actually do? Biggrin

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Jan.16, 03:58 PM

on topic, very interesting Idea, Getting to lvl50 is a mighty achievement and not something that can be done quickly or without effort. A huge reward such as this seems an apt approach. Its a thumbs up from me.

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2008.Jan.16, 04:06 PM

and you could build your second character differently than the first, ala, melee instead of ranged or just see how much faster your can level it than your first. hehe

Will be nice when the skill system is in (if its still in progress) to where characters will be more diverse. having 2 chars would be much more advantageous at that point.
2008.Jan.16, 04:10 PM

Very interesting idea.
Evrone who cant defeat Pullo could get revange on his clone lol
2008.Jan.16, 06:01 PM

This is a darn fine idea, no foolin around yo.

details.
what happens if your clone hits lvl 50? another clone? 20% train boost?

I like this idea very very much. It might get me actually leveling again.
2008.Jan.16, 07:10 PM

I usually don't like the radical ideas I hear about this game but that sounds really cool . Could the original person transfer cash or equipment to their clone?
2008.Jan.16, 08:58 PM

Silly me, I shouldn't have added laser turkeys as the neutral response.. it's just too cool NOT to select.

Anyways, at 50 for the clone, I guess another clone COULD happen, but then wouldn't that feature get a little redundant?

It would take quite some time and effort to get the second character there, so in that period of time, I think Zenith would think of another pretty cool level 50 reward.

I for one like the idea of 50 being a soft cap for the game.. one where you can still train and level up past 50, but it becomes much tougher.

As far as transfering items and money to your clone, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to.
2008.Jan.16, 09:23 PM

I see this game years down the line having players at lvl 100+

long term
2008.Jan.16, 09:39 PM

I bet nobody would want to attack Pullo's clone lest the big dog step off the porch and walk through town. LOL
2008.Jan.16, 09:51 PM

when pullo's clone reaches near my level, I'm gonna farm the heck out of it