potential idea for gangs
2008.Jan.09, 06:06 PM

True there Pop. I see your point.
2008.Jan.09, 06:08 PM

thanks man. thanks for the idea though Biggrin anymore feedback?
2008.Jan.09, 06:10 PM

Give me a few days. Still recovering my sleep from the two jobs. LOL
2008.Jan.09, 06:11 PM

that might help Smile
2008.Jan.10, 07:25 AM

any more feedback? i would really like to see more players give some opinions on this one
2008.Jan.10, 12:25 PM

i was talkin to rafal about this and he brought up an interesting point - people would prly just join the #1 gang and get the benefits from them

if you are in a ranking gang and then you leave the gang, you would LOSE the benefits immediately. if you join a gang that is ranked, you WOULD NOT gain the benefits. in fact, you wouldnt get any of the benefits until you are in the gang long enough to see a full ranking period, however long that may be. if rankings are distributed daily, then you must wait until the end of the next day to see benefits from ranking.

you must be around when the ranking period BEGINS to see benefit, and if you leave then you lose all benefit

that is what i would suggest, should an idea like this be implemented!
2008.Jan.10, 01:27 PM

The only feedback I can give is that I love this idea, and it totally rawks. Making so its just not your average level that matters (which I dont like because the top gangs dont even war, there for hire for hits) ...

Eitherway, I would love to see these features implemented. Awesome thinking!
2008.Jan.11, 02:20 AM

The thing I like is the idea that you earn points from ranking.

One thing I would like to add there is that you could only earn points from 1 ranking, and if you top more POI's then you would gain points from the one that gives you the most.

Highest gang war points would give more ranking points then the weekly crime doing gang since highest gang war points is a kind of life time achievement.

This is similar system to the world of warcraft arena system, where it does not reward the effort you put in, but the skill you show and the result you produce from what you do. Skill = less effort to stay on top.

Another thing I would like to the gang war system when I comes to depreciating gang war points is that I think when you lose a gang war, you should also lose the gang war points/rating the other team earns. And if you have 0 gang war points the opposing gang should earn none. Should end the farming of defenseless gang.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Jan.11, 02:21 AM

Definitely some cool ideas.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2008.Jan.11, 02:23 AM

i didnt mean that you lose gang war points, but its a separate idea entirely, something like gang war points earned in the past week, and that number will change, but overall gang points are not getting lost. this would mean that there is an actual point to getting those gang upgrades Smile

that would be interesting to have different ranking scores for different POI rankings, but i was thinking that if everything is scaled on a weekly activity based system - which should be relatively easy I THINK because it would be all the same numbers except in a one week period - then it would be all pretty even, and you could give rankings based on all of those scores