CONTEST THIS WEEKEND!!!! Updated (2)
2007.Dec.31, 08:00 PM
CONTEST THIS WEEKEND!!!! Updated (2)
I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and using a knife for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be wearing my armor and the knife that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol Biggrin :!:

And the winner of the first round is.... Onionheadd [18711] with a whopping 244. An honourable mention goes to BigDaddyCool with 232 damage

Round 2 goes tooooo....*looks at sheet*...*scrambles for correct piece of paper*...ummm UnforgivenShadow [11939] with uhhh.... 521 total damage! lol Congrats to UnforgivenShadow. A mention for Devil, who hit 375 and Madamugger who hit for...40. Go team!

And the winner of the 3rd round goes to WillyBMean [8811] with 1,019 total damage. I would like to note that Willy was the only person to put me in the hospital. Sadly, no one else was even close so I will mention the person who needs to train the most. Troopermccue [8368], you did 26 damage and really really need to start training hard =) Please contact me if you need any advice.
2007.Dec.31, 08:18 PM
Re: Contest this weekend.
Midnight Wrote:I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and weapons for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be without a weapon only that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol

can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:
2007.Dec.31, 08:24 PM

Eh, well I figured I could leave out an entrance fee that way. Otherwise I will be spending a mint on stims Biggrin
2007.Dec.31, 08:27 PM
shadowinc Wrote:can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Aw come on Shadowguard, do you really want him to snag that Freddy Krueger sweater again? lol lol :roll: lol
2007.Dec.31, 08:33 PM

asome contest!!
2007.Dec.31, 08:56 PM
Jolabent Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Aw come on Shadowguard, do you really want him to snag that Freddy Krueger sweater again? lol lol :roll: lol

l lol then i would have to charge him for the dry cleaners :wink: :wink:
2007.Dec.31, 10:59 PM

ah and i just leveled too.
2008.Jan.02, 11:16 AM
Re: CONTEST THIS WEEKEND!!!!
Midnight Wrote:I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and using a knife for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be wearing my armor and the knife that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol Biggrin :!:

Do i get a chance on Tuesday? Biggrin
2008.Jan.02, 11:18 AM

Don't ask him, just try him Manas lol. Midnight likes the attention Smile
2008.Jan.02, 12:04 PM

meh too bad where in teh same gang.. that kinda makes it hard for me to kick your butt Razz