CONTEST THIS WEEKEND!!!! Updated (2)
2008.Jan.02, 10:01 PM

Hiei008 Wrote:
Midnight Wrote:Well...I know your not as tough as Jola...I can take ya Biggrin

bet you cant take me Razz

Hiei, if you want to quit the gang just to test Midnight for this contest, if you win the fight I will give you 5k........but......Midnight stays equipped for you lol.
2008.Jan.02, 10:32 PM

ooooh! You just called out!!! She said 3 o'clock by the playgrounds be there or yous a chiiiicken!!!!
2008.Jan.03, 12:47 AM

lol my sister's middle school still does that... calling out ppl at a certain place at a certain time, but the area they choose to fight in is always the same, and that same place is the same as my middle school days (6 years ago) and even from my days, that place was infested with cops... honestly.. why choose a coffee place to fight?

o snaps, lol i went and reminisced about my past XD jus couldnt resist after KC's post
2008.Jan.05, 12:15 AM

So, I should go ahead and hit you now then?

I'm lost as to where the rest of us fit into this comp....if it's for a tag, I assume we all have an equal shot at it...
2008.Jan.05, 12:19 AM

::waits for gang tag: "First gang to take down Balazar's Gang"::
2008.Jan.05, 02:19 AM

Way to go Midnight! You got top billing on worldwide announcement@

And I know that if Zen IS gracious enough to bestow a tag on winners, then they deserve it. We dominate in so many other ways, its gracious to help out the younger folk and get them just as interested as we are.

Way to go Midnight!

I endorse this competition!
2008.Jan.05, 04:52 AM

cheetah Wrote:So, I should go ahead and hit you now then?

I'm lost as to where the rest of us fit into this comp....if it's for a tag, I assume we all have an equal shot at it...

There is no tag. This is Midnights way of helping out the lower levels. I know he asked Zenith if she could make an announcement so people who don't read a forum can participate in it too. He wanted to make sure that everyone had a chance, not just Forum readers.
2008.Jan.05, 08:38 AM

I likes the little people!!! And the money should help some lucky winner out Razz
2008.Jan.06, 12:28 AM

Hmm... I'll have to give it a shot on monday :shock:
2008.Jan.06, 10:35 AM

only lvl 8 + can get to you, your in rural district.

BUILD A MAN A FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR A DAY
SET THAT MAN ON FIRE AND HE IS WARM FOR LIFE