AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: CONTEST THIS WEEKEND!!!! Updated (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Midnight

I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and using a knife for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be wearing my armor and the knife that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol Biggrin :!:

And the winner of the first round is.... Onionheadd [18711] with a whopping 244. An honourable mention goes to BigDaddyCool with 232 damage

Round 2 goes tooooo....*looks at sheet*...*scrambles for correct piece of paper*...ummm UnforgivenShadow [11939] with uhhh.... 521 total damage! lol Congrats to UnforgivenShadow. A mention for Devil, who hit 375 and Madamugger who hit for...40. Go team!

And the winner of the 3rd round goes to WillyBMean [8811] with 1,019 total damage. I would like to note that Willy was the only person to put me in the hospital. Sadly, no one else was even close so I will mention the person who needs to train the most. Troopermccue [8368], you did 26 damage and really really need to start training hard =) Please contact me if you need any advice.

shadowinc

Midnight Wrote:I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and weapons for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be without a weapon only that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol

can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Midnight

Eh, well I figured I could leave out an entrance fee that way. Otherwise I will be spending a mint on stims Biggrin
shadowinc Wrote:can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Aw come on Shadowguard, do you really want him to snag that Freddy Krueger sweater again? lol lol :roll: lol

thedog77

asome contest!!

shadowinc

Jolabent Wrote:
shadowinc Wrote:can i try,this is leaving the highier lvls out,now is that fair :cry: :cry: :wink: :wink:

Aw come on Shadowguard, do you really want him to snag that Freddy Krueger sweater again? lol lol :roll: lol

l lol then i would have to charge him for the dry cleaners :wink: :wink:

tigersclaw69

ah and i just leveled too.

manasabhi

Midnight Wrote:I will be holding a small contest this coming weekend. It will be broken over 3 days starting on Saturday. The contest will be to see who can do the most damage to me in a single combat. It will run from 1pm to 12am Server time. Starting on Saturday, anyone from level 1-5 will be permitted to attack me, online or offline. I will be unequipping my armor and using a knife for the duration of that contest day. Sunday will be level 6-10 and I will be wearing my armor and the knife that day. Monday will be level 11-15 and I will be fully armed. The reason for these days and hours is because I will be at work and able to monitor the fights and results quickly. Please note that if I am in fair condition, the amount of potential damage that you can inflict will be much less than if I was at full health, and therefore, hurt your chances. The prizes for Saturday will be 15k. Sunday will be 40k and Monday will be 75k. In the event of a tie, the money will be split. Good luck to all who participate lol Biggrin :!:

Do i get a chance on Tuesday? Biggrin
Don't ask him, just try him Manas lol. Midnight likes the attention Smile

Hiei008

meh too bad where in teh same gang.. that kinda makes it hard for me to kick your butt Razz
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's