just my thoughts
2007.Dec.05, 10:18 PM

I honestly don't think stims should be same priced across the board. As a higher lvl, I feel the price of stim packs is fairly cheap in comparison to the amount of $ I pull in from crimes.
BUT
for a lower level player (levels 1-15) $500 for just one small stim is pretty high priced in comparison to how much they can pull in from crimes.

Therefore, I feel that if there could possibly be a price fluxuation (kinda like traveling).
Levels:

1 - 5
$50 per dirty small stim (can only be used by players under level 5)
If a level 1 - 5 player sends it to someone higher than level 5 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak.

5 - 10
$100 per crude small stim (can only be used by players under level 10)
If a level 1 - 10 player sends it to someone higher than level 10 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 5 uses this, they can.

10 - 15
$200 per cheap small stim (can only be used by players under level 15)
If a level 1 - 15 player sends it to someone higher than level 15 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 10 uses this, they can.

15+
$500 per small stim pack, and the rest is already in place. Smile

Also this way if someone levels and still has stock of the “weaker” stims, they can either give them to a lower level or sell them on the item market. Also, higher level players can buy these to help out with some of the lower level players.

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Dec.05, 10:30 PM

Eaglefreak Wrote:I honestly don't think stims should be same priced across the board. As a higher lvl, I feel the price of stim packs is fairly cheap in comparison to the amount of $ I pull in from crimes.
BUT
for a lower level player (levels 1-15) $500 for just one small stim is pretty high priced in comparison to how much they can pull in from crimes.

Therefore, I feel that if there could possibly be a price fluxuation (kinda like traveling).
Levels:

1 - 5
$50 per dirty small stim (can only be used by players under level 5)
If a level 1 - 5 player sends it to someone higher than level 5 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak.

5 - 10
$100 per crude small stim (can only be used by players under level 10)
If a level 1 - 10 player sends it to someone higher than level 10 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 5 uses this, they can.

10 - 15
$200 per cheap small stim (can only be used by players under level 15)
If a level 1 - 15 player sends it to someone higher than level 15 and they try to use it, it gives an error message that they can't use something this weak. Yes if a level 1 - 10 uses this, they can.

15+
$500 per small stim pack, and the rest is already in place. Smile

Also this way if someone levels and still has stock of the “weaker” stims, they can either give them to a lower level or sell them on the item market. Also, higher level players can buy these to help out with some of the lower level players.

Very good ideas, Chief. Biggrin
2007.Dec.06, 12:45 AM

Edited, re read the post I responded to.

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.