AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: just my thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

brythompson

I am going to have my say about something that I think is spoiling this game. I know I will get all the stuff about moaning and crying but I am not having a moan I am stating a valid point…I know not everyone will agree but that’s life.

I am one of the longest serving players of this game and I will carry on playing for a long time but I know players who will not play because of the constant beating when they are offline. By offline I mean away for 15min. Not everyone can be online all day and there is nothing more annoying as when you are away for 16min and you come back and you are in hospital for 30-40min. The players I know who don’t play because of this all work and cannot constantly click the refresh button every 14 min but, like myself have to write letters etc and when you come back you are in hospital.

I have no solution and I know this is part of the game….i have been guilty of it myself. I know if it is changed then people will cry about older players having an advantage over newer. If it stays the same then more players will leave.

It spoils a very good game and that is a shame…
I believe in that stims will save the world, and if the stims were made even cheaper no man, or woman would complain.

brythompson

^^^ good point....simple yet effective.

Biggrin

filthymick

i agree with santa(who i still don't believe in). small stims are kinda cheap, but you gotta use alot of them which is not cheap. i still can't really afford the other size stims, but they're great when someone sends me one.

p.s. i've been pretty good this year Santa. please stop lighting my couch on fire. thank you, little timmy 8)
I'm just happy that the people that doesn't like me actually wait the 15minutes until I'm offline.

When I'm offline they can bounce me in and out of hospital all they want, I believe we got no right to complain when we play the game the same way. The best targets will always get tickhunted.

brythompson

I have no problem with being hit all night or day when i am offline, what i am saying is as soon as you reach 15min you get hit, that is annoying when you come back 1min after and your in hospital for 40min.

I also said i was not moaning - just stating a fact, i will carry on playing even if i get hit constantly. I would just hate to see people leave because of it.

The cheap stims is a good idea

theghost83

I been leveling lately and have had a few complaints about me attacking people more then once but sometimes my inactive list are all in the hospital!I never hit a guy if he has been offline under 30 minutes,so i dont think its wrong!Some people are way to sensitive about being attacked,I never complained once to anyone about being attacked,inless it was online and I diddnt do anything to provoke it!I think some people just have to toughen up!
I think recently people have hit the leveling rush train again, and there is a shortage of targets. So people just hit everyone on full health and offline.
I have lobbiied for stims being made cheaper for a very long time now. I agree they should be cut in price dramatically. I understand there will still be complaints of offline attacks, however the game is getting even more competitive, we have a bigger medium base, and the community is getting attacked more and more IMO. I feel it is time to lower the price, and if it doesn't deter complaining like we all think it will, then by all means jack the price back up.

Berry, this is a prime example of contructive talks, you are NOT whining, everyone with issues with whatever in this game can take a class with you on how to express themselves without appearing to be a whiner. Awesome post!

LOWER THE PRICE OF STIMS Smile
Also IMO, I feel there are enough measures in-game to keep the economy of AL in check. With the addition of th eencumbrance rate, there is a limit to everyones ability to carry stims. I feel lowering the price of stims will also get people to start using their storage units Smile
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's