2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
2007.Dec.10, 07:04 PM

well,jolabent sweetie you have a good point there,makes me think about that now :?:
2007.Dec.10, 07:09 PM

I have to agree with Joabent, but I can also agree that Scorpius's complaining is getting annoying.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Dec.10, 07:58 PM

Jolabent Wrote:I don't usually say much any more about topics, but I would like to post my opinion in here.

First off, don't everyone hate me for my opinion.

Scorpius is an awesome guy. Very humorous and a great friend in game. He has shown me nothing but respect from the first time he ever busted me out of jail. He is a great person to sit back and just chat with when he is playing. He has treated my gang with nothing but respect and in exchange has also earned it from my gang.

I look at his original posts that started to try to get some incite into selecting nominees for Most Liked Player of 2007. I, myself, have never seen this as being appointed to one particular person. Mind you I was not around last year when it was done but have read the forum threads.

I have no doubt that DoctorWho ran the nominations quite well and I am sure that he will do just as good as job as last year. Scorpius decided to take this up and kick it off, but certain people have done nothing but condemn him for first starting to do, then keeping it up. So all the polls were dropped due to DoctorWho doing the nominations. As well as with his post of doing them, he also stated that he would be doing a Most Hated Player if it was called for.

Now, someone else decides to start the Most Hated Player Nominations. Not one person jumps down his neck as it being DoctorWho's job and taking away from his position. Everyone is all for it and the thread is going on. Scorpius has just been trying to make a point that if he can't do the Most Liked then no one but DoctorWho should do the Most Hated either.

I feel if this belongs to DoctorWho, then both Most Liked and Most Hated should be his job. If everyone would just let this drop and let DoctorWho do this in Feb, I am sure Scorpius would not be posting and making you all upset with him.

The other topics were removed because quite frankly there were 6 topics about the same thing, and they all deteriorated into nonsense. It's fine to run these popularity topics, but no one can behave and work together on it.

I will use my clout here and declare there will be no tag for this unless I start the topic. Everything else is unofficial and more than likely will be removed.

Zenith [2]
Game Creator and Admin
Thread Closed