2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
2007.Dec.06, 12:00 AM

I feel like the nominations haven't even started yet. People are just joking and shouting names Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Dec.06, 12:33 AM

SantaHussein for hating on my hate nomination celebration. WHAT A JERK

also hate on the people who ripped on that one kid for the idea about lowering the price of stims

1 thread - everyones all liek OMG GOOD IDEA

the other thread - everyones all liek OMG WHAT A NEWB. THAT WOULD RUIN THINGZ

please... some consistency here, people!!!!

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
2007.Dec.06, 10:05 AM

:roll: atleast I got nominated now

Would like to see people take this thread a bit more seriously Razz

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Dec.06, 10:13 AM

when will the unfunniness end?
2007.Dec.06, 10:19 AM

It's like a cramp in the leg you know, if you stretch the leg out it'll get worse and then better, and if you hold the foot in exactly the same position it wont hurt.

wait, that didn't help at all.

one more time, this thread is like a man fully smeared up with Vaseline and lubricants and the world is a big, big, big, really big down hill made of hard plastic.
Sliding really fast, and getting nowhere.

2007.Dec.06, 10:43 AM

vor is angry that i got mad at him for calling him out. he ripped on a newbie, and a few small teardrops fell down my cheek. its just...... Sad

dont worry vor, i still wubs u, except for all the...

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

btw, i would nominate vor, but thats one title i dont think he'd want to win Smile hehe
2007.Dec.06, 11:47 AM

I nominate Pullo for the most hated player.

He is the Top Dog at the moment and as such is the most vile and hated person on the game. I mean seriously we all have to say God curse that hideous creature that is Pullo every time he beats one of us into a bloody pulp!

This is by no means an indication of what kind of person he is as anyone that has spoken to him on MSN can attest Pullo is actually a real human with a sense of humor and all in all a pretty decent guy. This is a nomination based on the fact that we as humans generally dont like anything that has come to dominate its field whether it be sports, politics, war,or simply a game. we all love the underdog and hate the bully and when you are number 1 you are the bully!
2007.Dec.06, 01:22 PM

Exactly why I hate Tom Brady.
2007.Dec.06, 01:28 PM

me too bro I hate tom brady
2007.Dec.06, 01:47 PM

psheehan78 Wrote:Exactly why I hate Tom Brady.

Wolfbane Wrote:me too bro I hate tom brady

So, if I change my name from Scorpious to Tom Brady you both will nominate me? Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Thread Closed