2007 MOST HATED OF THE YEAR NOMINATION CELEBRATION
2007.Dec.07, 06:27 AM

abysmalpoptart Wrote:i nominate anybody who tries to nominate shadowguard, since hes won PLENTY

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

:oops: :shock:
2007.Dec.07, 01:31 PM

Ahem. -Taps stick on podeum.- I...

NOMINATE MYSELF. -Melodical boom for that one second, then, he bows and throws the stick elsewhere.-
2007.Dec.07, 04:55 PM

I really hate SG so I vote for him. lol lol lol
2007.Dec.07, 05:02 PM

*PSST* nominate :wink:

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Dec.07, 08:43 PM

I recall a most liked nomination attempt as being told it is too early to do it and it is still 2007. I think this is too early to do this poll as well. We should wait until January or "FEBRUARY" like the most liked poll. IT IS STILL 2007 after all. Isn't this TOO SOON to try to run this? I think this is a waste of time doing this too early also. THere may be new hated targets after the holidays. Isn't that what others said on the other poll that they decided to hijack? I think I needed to bring this up before others did. Looks like both polls can run at the same time NEXT YEAR.
2007.Dec.07, 09:09 PM

I nominate Scorpius for being a spoil sport.

Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass Ass
2007.Dec.07, 09:20 PM

Scorpious Wrote:I really hate SG so I vote for him. lol lol lol

Scorpious Wrote:I recall a most liked nomination attempt as being told it is too early to do it and it is still 2007. I think this is too early to do this poll as well. We should wait until January or "FEBRUARY" like the most liked poll. IT IS STILL 2007 after all. Isn't this TOO SOON to try to run this? I think this is a waste of time doing this too early also. THere may be new hated targets after the holidays. Isn't that what others said on the other poll that they decided to hijack? I think I needed to bring this up before others did. Looks like both polls can run at the same time NEXT YEAR.

You already voted. No take backs :^/
2007.Dec.07, 09:25 PM

Well then I change my vote to Deerboy, he started swearing at when I wouldn't give him any free stuff. Evil
HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE

2007.Dec.08, 03:17 PM

hate on vorenus for not including me in his super duper birthday bash. i want to be paid to be his friends!!!!

HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE
2007.Dec.09, 04:02 PM

Hating can change before the year ends. Nay have new people to hate. Just like the most liked can change because of issues. Maybe January 1st would be good for this as it doesn't matter what people do when New Years rolls around because it is 2008 then. lol lol lol
Thread Closed