mail to referrals
2007.Nov.26, 05:51 PM
mail to referrals
i believe we should be able to mass mail to our referrals, kind of like how "bloodlines" work on other games.

since this could be annoying... i guess.. maybe limit this message to once per day or once per hour, but it would be a lot easier than messaging each referral individually until you get in contact with each one.

would be a nice addition for those players - like my greedy self - who have 10 or more active referrals that they would like to keep in contact with
2007.Nov.26, 05:51 PM

oh, and maybe a "last action" for them as well.
2007.Nov.26, 11:39 PM

Friend list???

I don't think the server would like me to send mass mails to all my referrals every now and then (although it mustn't take that much space??)
2007.Nov.27, 03:21 AM

soooo add all my referrals to friends list? :/ the problem is that friends list cant be sorted, its automatically sorted by ID #, and then i would STILL have to look through them individually etc

mass mail 2 friends list..?? :O :O woot
2007.Nov.27, 08:32 AM

Give poptart the ability to mass mail? I have no comment. Actually, that would make for some fun reading!
2007.Nov.27, 12:29 PM

cheetah you arent on my referrals list!!

and i believe weve had this convo - youre not on my friends list either Wink no mail for u!!!!
2007.Nov.27, 08:11 PM

so back to voting on the day, say, once a month, where we can attack our own gang members Smile