AwakenedLands Forums
mail to referrals - Printable Version

+- AwakenedLands Forums (http://forums.awakenedlands.com)
+-- Forum: Game & Forum Assistance (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Game & Forum Suggestions (/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: mail to referrals (/thread-2719.html)

mail to referrals - abysmalpoptart - 2007.Nov.26 05:51 PM

i believe we should be able to mass mail to our referrals, kind of like how "bloodlines" work on other games.

since this could be annoying... i guess.. maybe limit this message to once per day or once per hour, but it would be a lot easier than messaging each referral individually until you get in contact with each one.

would be a nice addition for those players - like my greedy self - who have 10 or more active referrals that they would like to keep in contact with

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Nov.26 05:51 PM

oh, and maybe a "last action" for them as well.

- Thor - 2007.Nov.26 11:39 PM

Friend list???

I don't think the server would like me to send mass mails to all my referrals every now and then (although it mustn't take that much space??)

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Nov.27 03:21 AM

soooo add all my referrals to friends list? :/ the problem is that friends list cant be sorted, its automatically sorted by ID #, and then i would STILL have to look through them individually etc

mass mail 2 friends list..?? :O :O woot

- cheetah - 2007.Nov.27 08:32 AM

Give poptart the ability to mass mail? I have no comment. Actually, that would make for some fun reading!

- abysmalpoptart - 2007.Nov.27 12:29 PM

cheetah you arent on my referrals list!!

and i believe weve had this convo - youre not on my friends list either Wink no mail for u!!!!

- cheetah - 2007.Nov.27 08:11 PM

so back to voting on the day, say, once a month, where we can attack our own gang members Smile