Attn "Newbie Shield"
2008.Mar.23, 08:41 PM

:: wakes up ::

yeah! dead i said!
2008.Mar.23, 09:10 PM

How do you join? I do not have the answer to that. However, the reason the shield works is due to the few that are in the shield. If it were on open forum, there would be a flood of useless info, and constant flaming and the such. I would get with admin on how to join.
2008.Mar.23, 09:44 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:We started out with like 10 of them, now I believe there are two left.

What do u mean Only 2 left... we all do our part Razz

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2008.Mar.23, 09:51 PM

I think he means only 2 nob jockeys left out of the 10 that were bullying the new players.2 left to straighten out Biggrin
2008.Mar.23, 10:22 PM

Yeah, 2/10 "meanies" left. Still have a good core of 20 in the shield IMO.
2008.Mar.23, 10:26 PM

well i commend your guys efforts...i just hope you dont punish people for having too much wine on easter...because i just accidentally hosp'd an NPC while trying to farm for EXP points...now i can't hit him for another hour and a half, thus delaying the level im trying to achieve this eve.

i really shouldn't drink and AL...
2008.Mar.23, 10:42 PM

if any of you feel like you've been mistreated by the holier than thou shield, please mail me in game.

Biggrin
2008.Mar.23, 11:04 PM

I have to say, I never knew noobs were actually harassed to such an extent that we needed a secret society. Are we allowed to talk about who the turds are that do this? I don't get it, they aren't worth exp and they don't typically have much $.

Keep up the good fight, in the meantime I'll do my best to "flood you with useless information and flame constantly". Thank you for recognizing my faults in advance and preventing me for soiling your virginal noob forum.

Seriously though, I hope you all feel a little bit better about yourselves for performing a virtual warm fuzzy.

And really, who hits a lvl 1? Did Dad not hug you people enough? Did you get made fun of in the showers?
2008.Mar.23, 11:13 PM

The fact you don't see noobs being mistreated means the super secret society is dealing with the issues so quickly and professionally we are like not even there. muwhaha. To join the secret society send me 250k with a mail of why you feel you can help. 250k is an application fee and will go to help the constant struggle of protecting our level 1-5's. With your support, we could even protect 1-10's! Send all cash to {3261}. Thank you in adbvance for your support of the great shield!
2008.Mar.23, 11:16 PM

Ushanewnewba Wrote:The fact you don't see noobs being mistreated means the super secret society is dealing with the issues so quickly and professionally we are like not even there. muwhaha. To join the secret society send me 250k with a mail of why you feel you can help. 250k is an application fee and will go to help the constant struggle of protecting our level 1-5's. With your support, we could even protect 1-10's! Send all cash to {3261}. Thank you in adbvance for your support of the great shield!
Sending our money to Ush so he can (get new implants) help the low levels doesn't sound like a scam at all. I think YOU should all do it.