2007 Most Liked
2007.Nov.24, 05:46 PM

TheGeek Wrote:I also don't appreciate anyone trying to hijack my events. =\

oh snap!!

geek runs it the right way anyway.
2007.Nov.24, 08:30 PM

TheGeek Wrote:This event takes place in Feb. (If you'll check my post from the original voting, it was Feb 07). I am continuing to run the event myself. It will take place this Feb, just like last year.

I also don't appreciate anyone trying to hijack my events. =\

Sounds like a Date... most of us dont know any better Wink I joined end of march Sad

Using your Riot Axe you hit for 4724 points of damage. XXX resists 102 for a total of 4622 damage.

steve says
chesticles?
steve says
you sure got some big chesticles, howl
2007.Nov.24, 09:47 PM

TheGeek Wrote:This event takes place in Feb. (If you'll check my post from the original voting, it was Feb 07). I am continuing to run the event myself. It will take place this Feb, just like last year.

I also don't appreciate anyone trying to hijack my events. =\

AHHHH, I wasn't aware that you were away the last four days. My mistake. You were away the last four days since this was going on, right?
2007.Nov.25, 12:12 AM

Druchii Wrote:I hope one day that one of you will have a "Most Sarcastic award of the year", then I would have a chance Smile

Nope, I think NightTrain would have won that one! Smile lol
Geek might give em a run for your money! Smile

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
2007.Nov.25, 12:34 AM

well i think everybody needs to chill out about who runs what,i think zen and err both run the game,,we just give our ideas and they are good enough and care enough to listen to us,the most logical time would to start the voting in december,because well common sense this is about the most liked player of this year,so with my 2 cents said on this,hope it makes sense to everybody :?
2007.Nov.25, 04:25 AM

Well NT is retired, and I would have to kill and dispose of Geek. Cause that award will be mine.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2007.Nov.25, 06:29 AM

dayute Wrote:
Scorpious Wrote:
dayute Wrote:So my Mudpies nomination doesn't count?

I nominate scorpious as "Has no F'n right to run this contest"

Then you should have got off your F'n ARSE and decide to do this before I did.

Besides, as I said before, since I started this thread I am not being nominated. lol lol lol It is for others who "TRULY" deserve to be ALs most liked. Since nobody said it yet I will. I feel Ush has an automatic spot on the poll in two weeks since he is defending champ. Why don't you 499ers then ask somebody not in your gang to nominate mudpies then. THat is if you can find anybody who will.

Maybe i didn't decide to do this yet because its freaking November still. Go eat a bag of nuts.

I love quoting myself
2007.Nov.25, 12:16 PM

WOW. THat pyramid is larger than the ones in Egypt.