2007 Most Liked
2007.Nov.20, 09:15 PM
I nomniate
Wook, he's really cat and he help me out when i first started playing.
2007.Nov.20, 09:15 PM

Last years: There was a forum post asking for nominations. Top nominees were put to a vote. Smile

If stupidity bothers you, click here for a solution.
2007.Nov.20, 09:19 PM

would someone nominate ush so he can have a chance to defend his title Smile
2007.Nov.20, 09:48 PM

So my Mudpies nomination doesn't count?

I nominate scorpious as "Has no F'n right to run this contest"
2007.Nov.20, 10:00 PM

Mudpies is my favorite person, living or dead. Plus Mudpies never dies.
2007.Nov.20, 10:29 PM

I would also like to vote for mudpies. he helped me in the game before I knew of the 499 gang & was a newb
2007.Nov.20, 10:46 PM

dayute Wrote:So my Mudpies nomination doesn't count?

I nominate scorpious as "Has no F'n right to run this contest"

Then you should have got off your F'n ARSE and decide to do this before I did.

Besides, as I said before, since I started this thread I am not being nominated. lol lol lol It is for others who "TRULY" deserve to be ALs most liked. Since nobody said it yet I will. I feel Ush has an automatic spot on the poll in two weeks since he is defending champ. Why don't you 499ers then ask somebody not in your gang to nominate mudpies then. THat is if you can find anybody who will.
2007.Nov.20, 10:52 PM

Scorpious Wrote:then ask somebody not in your gang to nominate mudpies then. THat is if you can find anybody who will.
Should I start asking my referrals who loves me so much to start visiting the forums? I bet I could make any1 win with their votes alone. Smile
2007.Nov.20, 11:04 PM

Sure bud. Have them nominate you and second it, third it, and more. That way you will be on the final cut when it comes to REAL nominations by non fellow gang members when the list has to be cut to a few for the poll. Smile Smile Smile
2007.Nov.20, 11:13 PM

I give hats off to Scorpius for trying to set this up. Most people stay in their gangs for certain reasons, usually the people in there gang or how it is run by the Prez/VP. But that does not always mean that they are helpful to every other player in the game and/or most liked by others.

I look at Shadowguard and Zeus, they are 2 people that are not in my gang, but since the first day I ever started playing have both been there to answer my questions, to give me advice, to look after my gang members from bullies, etc. If I had to nominate someone for most liked, it would be one of them. They not only help their own gang but help many others in the game.

I can look at many other people on AL. Yes they most likely help their gang out, that is what a gang is for, to help each other to succeed. But do they try to stop bullies, do they let a new player contact them and ask them 5 million questions about the gang or how to level or things like that? Or would they rather just show people that they are tough guys and not to be messed with? It is what one does that makes them stand out in the community.