chr sheets
2008.Feb.10, 09:29 PM

yup, w00k can have a picture of his boyfriend and I can display that pic of me in drag.

i'm dead sexy
2008.Feb.10, 09:35 PM

i think i'll use this one mudpies Biggrin

[Image: chewbaccawi5.jpg]
2008.Feb.10, 09:43 PM

ROFL, now that is cute Wook :wink:

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Feb.10, 09:46 PM

ahahaha, that's hilarious
2008.Feb.11, 10:19 AM

Y M C A lol
2008.Feb.11, 12:26 PM

That looks more like "Y spank C A".

I like the idea of having it personalized...but I also don't really find that I would need it. I have been a donator for a good amount of time now (I do actually donate, but I know of many people that dont and just buy credits...some people buy one donator day every day).

While I really enjoy all the perks that donators get, I do think that it also gives donators an extra hand up (as can be seen with players that donated a lot of money and zoomed to the top of the pile--no names need to be mentioned). Frankly I mainly keep the donator status for the gym boost and refresh boost, but the fightlogger plays into it, too. And the friends list. So a lot of the bonuses donators get. And while it does help donators out a lot, Zenith has made it an option to buy credits with game money. I don't know of really any other games that allow for that. They seem to all want actual cash.