chr sheets
2008.Feb.09, 08:18 PM

yay another facebook page!
"will you friend me?"
2008.Feb.09, 08:41 PM

maybe I'm a bit confused. are we talking a simple txt/image area to customize our profile page or an all out, gadget filled, bandwidth killing, flashblocking mess?
2008.Feb.09, 08:49 PM

mudpies Wrote:maybe I'm a bit confused. are we talking a simple txt/image area to customize our profile page or an all out, gadget filled, bandwidth killing, flashblocking mess?

hopefully simple
2008.Feb.09, 09:48 PM

Another benefit for the donators. Why don't non-donators get anything like that? I know a game where they have it to where everyone can put their own quotes, own signature, pictures. Hell, even music, yet everything has to be for donators?
2008.Feb.10, 12:32 AM

at your level you should have no problems making enough cash to buy credits for donator status
2008.Feb.10, 02:24 AM

mudpies Wrote:at your level you should have no problems making enough cash to buy credits for donator status

yeah, but he's probably not so selfish as you are :roll:
2008.Feb.10, 10:03 AM

Go play Second Life or Kaneva if you want that stuff, the genius in AL is in its simplicity
2008.Feb.10, 10:41 AM

I've already got donator's status. I'm talking about the fact that the non-donators get absolutely nothing special, unless they win a contest.

If AL is so simple, Blackjeep, then tell me. Why can't it be simple enough that you don't have to be a donator to get the complete upper-hand? I love donator status and everything, but some of this stuff should be for non-donator's eyes, too..

Like the fight logger. People cry at me, 'don't put me on your enemies list when you hit me up, put me on your friends list, look on the fight logger Behemoth, stop it Behemoth, why?' Boo hoo fuggin' hoo. Well, I'm pretty sure that non-donators don't want to remember names, want to know how good they did against someone else. Not make mistake when choosing targets, or find targets to work up to.

This signature on your character's profile shouldn't just be for donators, because that's giving one more tool to be above the rest.
2008.Feb.10, 10:47 AM

[Image: 211kleenexrd8.jpg]
2008.Feb.10, 10:50 AM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Another benefit for the donators. Why don't non-donators get anything like that? I know a game where they have it to where everyone can put their own quotes, own signature, pictures. Hell, even music, yet everything has to be for donators?

thats why ppl quit the game only benifits donators