chr sheets
2008.Feb.10, 10:51 AM

dawilz Wrote:[Image: 211kleenexrd8.jpg]

Darn, I bet 3 pages before it was posted. guess i lost the pool. :cry:
2008.Feb.10, 12:18 PM

AlienaFerox Wrote:yeah, but he's probably not so selfish as you are :roll:

and what's that supposed to mean?

:: gets ready to hospitalize ::

donator status is cheap if you manage it right. It only costs me 6 credits a day on weekdays. you don't need to donate real money to enjoy the benifits.
2008.Feb.10, 01:42 PM

mudpies Wrote:[quote="AlienaFerox"]
yeah, but he's probably not so selfish as you are :roll:

and what's that supposed to mean?

:: gets ready to hospitalize ::

donator status is cheap if you manage it right. It only costs me 6 credits a day on weekdays. you don't need to donate real money to enjoy the benifits.

yep just be active and make money
2008.Feb.10, 08:11 PM

Aww @ The Kleenex box. I bet if donator status was taken away from the game, alot of people would be needin' those, Wook. XD 'Aww man. No more fight logger. No more friends or enemies list. Where'd it all go?'
2008.Feb.10, 08:21 PM

you knew the kleenex box would make an appearance Biggrin
2008.Feb.10, 08:24 PM

I know, but you know I have a point. 499ers dude has a point, too, but everything is basically for donators. Why not give a non-donator a perk for being a good sport and playing the game, eh?
2008.Feb.10, 08:33 PM

i agree 100% w/ mudpies, that's the perfect method to have donator status daily if you don't want to spend the money, and non-donators do get the occasional perk. there's been a few times now since i started playing that zen has given everyone donator status for a day.

why give non-donators the same options when you're trying to encourage donations?
2008.Feb.10, 08:42 PM

I never said give them the same options, now did I? I suggested giving them ONE of them, but I never said 'hey. non-donators are just the same as donators, give them the same stuff,' now did I?

I, however, did say that they should recieve some perks, and not just one day of donator status, if any at all. XD Let them have a perk or two.
2008.Feb.10, 08:45 PM

TommiTheTaco Wrote:Why not give a non-donator a perk for being a good sport and playing the game, eh?

if it's so bad for non donators i'm sure they wouldn't mind the game changing to donators only.

after all, being able to play the game for free isn't good enough for you.
2008.Feb.10, 08:50 PM

don't waste your keystrokes mudpies. he's obviously always right.