Cyberware
2008.Mar.28, 04:04 PM
Cyberware
Is does cyberware differ from place to place and if so, please list the implants? Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
2008.Mar.28, 09:38 PM

Cyber is only in one place, the cyber store. What you see in there is what you get. There is no cyberware for intelligence, endurance, or reputation. It is only for the 4 battle stats.

***Women are like phones: They like to be held, talked to, and touched often. But push the wrong button and your arse will be disconnected!***

**The true measure of an individual is how he treats a person who can do him absolutely no good.**
2008.Mar.28, 09:39 PM

Jolabent Wrote:Cyber is only in one place, the cyber store. What you see in there is what you get. There is no cyberware for intelligence, endurance, or reputation. It is only for the 4 battle stats.

he means by district
2008.Mar.28, 09:48 PM

I haven't seen anything different in any of the districts I can reach... I think the cyber store is kind of like the item and credit markets, the same across the districts.

If it was different, I am sure the better quality stuff (cultured bioware) would be in the high level districts.

Getting something like adrenaline pumps for endurance, and cerebral processors for intelligence would be cool, but tough to price out.
2008.Mar.29, 12:30 AM

Explore --> Cyberware Chop Doc

Thats the only place to get cyberwares. District or levels doesn't matter.
2008.Mar.29, 05:15 AM
Re: Cyberware
DOrigin Wrote:Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
You don't. There aren't any.
2008.Mar.29, 07:46 AM

*Reaches for his pocket*
*Takes the credit card out*
*Clicks "donate"*
*Gets a level in endurance*

There ya go!
2008.Mar.29, 12:19 PM
Re: Cyberware
Hostile85 Wrote:
DOrigin Wrote:Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
You don't. There aren't any.

not currently anyway....but have you noticed that there are modifiers?

If I want to manufacture biological weapons with my copy of iTunes, I will, fascists. Ditch this bullshit.
6.) You hit for 1245 points of damage. **** resists 34 for a total of 1211 damage.
2008.Apr.21, 09:15 PM

Stay away..Stay very far away..

I'll make you a star in the back seat of my car.
2008.Apr.22, 02:05 AM

what do the modifiers do???? :?: