Cyberware
2008.Apr.22, 02:01 PM

we think lvl 50 is really up there now, but what about a year or 2 from now? Lvl 50 may not be so impressive, and those still playing who maxed out on cyberware could pay for their actions. I still say they're not worth it at all..maybe the most expensive resistance one, but that's it until you're almost ready to retire.
2008.Apr.22, 02:14 PM

iceman2020 Wrote:Lvl 50 may not be so impressive, and those still playing who maxed out on cyberware could pay for their actions. I still say they're not worth it at all..maybe the most expensive resistance one, but that's it until you're almost ready to retire.

at level 50 and 400 days old you will have a humanity score of 14.00...and your stats will probably be at rating 40 or even more..cyberware implants will make the difference between you and someone at level 50 with the same natural stats as you(and no implants)..and at level 50 will afford the most expensive implants btw..

and you dont have to worry about happiness refreshes as well(i think), because if your energy will refresh faster than you happiness, then you will have energy for attacks

Member of Comunità di Sant'Egidio
2008.Apr.22, 02:46 PM

alinutza Wrote:level 50 and 400 days old

Best of luck with that.
2008.Apr.22, 02:58 PM

I'm not quote every questions and supposition in this thread but all the answers are "no".

Not worth it, not good ever, not helping much (I have a huge amount of freaking res borgs and they're almost useless vs the 3-4 guys that can beat me, don't believe me? Ask Loki and his 760 best hit vs me) and certainly not worth wasting the money if you're retiring.
2008.Apr.22, 03:18 PM

Really with how information is given in this game (by trial and error) no one can know until it's actually done (or has a lot of free time to do every single calculation). You wouldn't think zen would put something up to just rake in money out of circulation...or would you? Sad
2008.Apr.22, 03:35 PM

Loki Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:level 50 and 400 days old

Best of luck with that.

if i had had the resources, i would have tried :wink:
Pullo did it in less than 400 days..

2008.Apr.22, 03:45 PM

alinutza Wrote:if i had had the resources, i would have tried :wink:
Pullo did it in less than 400 days..

It's better to set realistic goals for yourself. Wink
2008.May.06, 06:36 PM

As Chief wrote. the implants are not worth the cost and specially the loss of humanity.

For the newer players I suggest taking the $$$ and investing in either a better house or buying the credits to increase your endurance.
in the long run the $$$ invested in either of those 2 willl far exceed what the borg implants can.

This is from a Borg who now regrets having spent the $$$$
2008.May.07, 12:12 AM

I think everyone outside of Valhalla should get cyberware upgrades. LOTS of them. Wink
2008.May.07, 05:32 AM

McCule Wrote:I think everyone outside of Valhalla should get cyberware upgrades. LOTS of them. Wink

i dont think the Cyberware Chop Doc has that many Sad