AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cyberware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

DOrigin

Is does cyberware differ from place to place and if so, please list the implants? Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
Cyber is only in one place, the cyber store. What you see in there is what you get. There is no cyberware for intelligence, endurance, or reputation. It is only for the 4 battle stats.
Jolabent Wrote:Cyber is only in one place, the cyber store. What you see in there is what you get. There is no cyberware for intelligence, endurance, or reputation. It is only for the 4 battle stats.

he means by district
I haven't seen anything different in any of the districts I can reach... I think the cyber store is kind of like the item and credit markets, the same across the districts.

If it was different, I am sure the better quality stuff (cultured bioware) would be in the high level districts.

Getting something like adrenaline pumps for endurance, and cerebral processors for intelligence would be cool, but tough to price out.

Thor

Explore --> Cyberware Chop Doc

Thats the only place to get cyberwares. District or levels doesn't matter.

Hostile85

DOrigin Wrote:Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
You don't. There aren't any.

Thor

*Reaches for his pocket*
*Takes the credit card out*
*Clicks "donate"*
*Gets a level in endurance*

There ya go!
Hostile85 Wrote:
DOrigin Wrote:Also, where do you get endurance and intelligence implants?
You don't. There aren't any.

not currently anyway....but have you noticed that there are modifiers?
Stay away..Stay very far away..

volcomjurk7

what do the modifiers do???? :?:
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's