AwakenedLands Forums

Full Version: Cyberware
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am level 29 and 551 days old. My humanity is 14.52. It is 1 higher then natural from drinking a lot of beer. Biggrin I don't have a single implant and do not plan on getting any.

Promathia19

yea... cyberware doesnt have effect on me, so i wont buy'em, since they dont help with wearing armor/weapons =[

ShadowKid

lol Cyberware has helped me alot since i plan on lvling upto lvl 30 with no training i have my cyberware and no it dont mean ill be a weak lvl 30 due to i have normal stats to help me but also a ton of cyberware to help me in battle as well so technically it aint bad if u are just going to lvl up with no training.

mudpies

ShadowKid Wrote:lol Cyberware has helped me alot since i plan on lvling upto lvl 30 with no training i have my cyberware and no it dont mean ill be a weak lvl 30 due to i have normal stats to help me but also a ton of cyberware to help me in battle as well so technically it aint bad if u are just going to lvl up with no training.

have fun with no humanity once you get there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's