Poll: Should we be able to use any job ability from any career as long as we have the CPs to use?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Careers/CPs/ and Job Abilities
2008.Feb.15, 05:16 PM

Good idea there chief. Glad to see that you think of the idea as feasible. Make it 2X or 3X the point cost then. Smile Smile
2008.Feb.16, 03:50 AM

Hiei008 Wrote:
alinutza Wrote:
Hiei008 Wrote:Its not about equipment its about knowledge (after all doing jobs on this game doesnt require equipment).

..and how will you be able to repair a hideout if you do not have the "materials" to do that? With knowledge?? or tools? You need tools, but you also need materials, to which you have access only by working in a certain career.

And how many bricks will you be able to carry in your vehicle? :roll:

Another example is the Manufacturing career: "An employee of a manufacturer has access to excess materials for shield belt recharging. Any shield belt that is not fully charge can be recharged by salvaging batteries at work.

buy your own materials Razz most thats stuff can be found at an electronics/hardware store depending on teh nature of the item youre repairing lol. If you had a repair job in real life do you think the ONLY place you would be able to find the tools to do the job is at work? wheer do you think WORK gets THEIR equipment from?

For that matter if you have a few years of construction experience, you're going to know some one who can get you materails and loan you tools for the price of a few drinks. Of course once all your favors are called in, they don't replenish unless you get back into the feild.
2008.Feb.16, 04:56 AM

You know what happens when you have been in lots of different jobs, and you try to be good at them all?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=y6IbeHvrFm0

you will regret it.

maybe Zenith could make the handyman career, where you could do all the things you have learned with 50% increase in cost.

Key to success: "Dress everyday like you're gonna get murdered in those clothes.
2008.Feb.19, 11:29 AM

Wow i dunno how i missed this but, I always thought that you should be able to access other abilities is careers once you learned them too. It really does make more sense