Poll: What to do?
This poll is closed.
Clear out the bambinos vault and give money to NI 12.50% 2 12.50%
Clear out bambinos vault and also sell gang giving all the money to NI 25.00% 4 25.00%
Give back the Bambinos 50.00% 8 50.00%
Become an alliance with BAD and join as another part of the family 12.50% 2 12.50%
Total 16 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What a BAD joke!
2007.Aug.30, 04:34 PM

Well since I am one of the ones complained about I will weigh in. Yes I declared one war on them Yes I sent a email stating they are good points and to look for many more wars. My intent which I sent to him after he talked to zenith about breaking rules was I was just telling you your point value was high for a new gang and to look for more wars in the future as soon as others find out how many points they are worth
I have never even talked of hosp of any member and yes I said to one member he was on my black list for the way he left the gang not becausse he did...that is straight now. Those that have delt with me in the past know I dont threaten I try to work things out I also didnt tell anyone they were worth 32 points so that is the other half of this story...Any one have any questions on what went down and how email me in game and Ill tell you all the details I have. I thank all of you who tried to advise him on possible outcomes I am glad to say the deal is done the gang has been returned to Bad coontrol and no money I am aware of has been stolen by anyone....now another inividual left and started a new gang and announced it on our forum before he left we are in good standing and even offered to let him piggy on some wars...Sometimes we are not as Aweful as we are made out to be.
Thanks again for reading the "other "side
2007.Aug.30, 05:02 PM

Sorry if it seems like im trying to start unwanted arguments but i cant remember who i was talking to but somebody told me that once bigtree and 4tress get a 3rd members then yous are going to start warring agains them! Im not trying to be awkward but thats what some fo your members told me!
2007.Aug.30, 05:09 PM

smythcruesfc Wrote:Sorry if it seems like im trying to start unwanted arguments but i cant remember who i was talking to but somebody told me that once bigtree and 4tress get a 3rd members then yous are going to start warring agains them! Im not trying to be awkward but thats what some fo your members told me!

This deal is over. Thanks Silver for posting that, even though your didn't have to. As for smythcruesfc, stop crying and whining, get over it, and move on. IT"S OVER!
2007.Aug.30, 08:56 PM

ENOUGH!

If God is our father, you thought, then Satan must be our cousin
Thread Closed