Suggestions for Real Estate
2007.Aug.26, 10:26 AM

Wow, I loved your suggestions =O If this was implemented into the site, it would be *tons* of extra fun, and an extra source of money for users. Your step by step look of this idea... well I LOVE it ^^
2007.Aug.26, 10:30 AM

I can go on if you like. If you want I will write it in Word and then copy and paste it to you. I am sure many people can add on to these ideas too. Biggrin Biggrin
2007.Aug.26, 12:26 PM

Trust a woman to want to decorate. She probably just wants a cushion shop Biggrin lol

Conrad attacked the Wranglers and Lost.

Fighting Phish since 2007
2007.Aug.26, 12:45 PM
Re: Suggestions for Real Estate
I agree on the furniture part, but not the rest. it would be just another money sucker, and that's no fun Razz like zen said, would cause lotsa problems. I dont think adding another stat would really be a good idea for many obvious reasons...
2007.Aug.27, 03:11 PM

Permanent things for example:
Disco ball, Happiness +10
Lava Lamp, Happiness +15
Spa, Happiness +25
Didn't want to offend anyone but lets say had an idea that would only be for women, let's call him "Mr. Happy" +60

Temp items:
Bottle of Vodka, Happiness +50, lasts 5 days
Empy Bottle of Vodka, Happiness -15 for 5 days

Hooker in your bed, Happiness +100 for 1 day, chance of getting STDs and going to the hospital, 15%, chance of getting bad STD, Aids etc, 0.1% Hospital stay = 5 days since game or life if wanna be more realistic, whichever lol
2007.Aug.28, 01:03 AM

This is an idea to look into, but I'm not too sure about being able to steal items.